Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    i have used them, forex trading signals will not work. as we see that the trading signals are not working when we are not careful to do it on our own manual trading, and the forex signal that are paid ones are the worst in the forex business. they will tell you many promises, and they will be giving fake signals. they are packing out of business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I can never believe a thing like the external trading signals, it is not working for traders, this is why you would hear that more than 95% of the traders in this market are losing their money. If truly a thing like that works, they will never lose their money in that magnitude. And all I believe in this market is my trading system and it is working for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I have so many traders that are making use of it, but then I don't want to make use of it because I am in the business because I would want to be a successful trader who can make money on the long run, therefore I am not just into the business for short term earnings, I am into forex trading in other to earn on the long term therefore I need to understand things my self.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I can never believe a thing like the external trading signals, it is not working for traders, this is why you would hear that more than 95% of the traders in this market are losing their money. If truly a thing like that works, they will never lose their money in that magnitude. And all I believe in this market is my trading system and it is working for me.
    I think this forex signals services are sort of scam and they are flooded everywhere. In my Facebook I can see lots of them posting their success proofs but you will regret it when you put in your money with them. First those signals are fake and the best I can advice any newbie is never to get attracted with the way they put of trading proofs. This have been a new method of scamming gullible traders who are looking for shortcut to success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I have so many traders that are making use of it, but then I don't want to make use of it because I am in the business because I would want to be a successful trader who can make money on the long run, therefore I am not just into the business for short term earnings, I am into forex trading in other to earn on the long term therefore I need to understand things my self.
    Do you really has many traders? I think you are now a trader. Maybe you want to say that you are having many trades. If you are real business, in forex trading. You must have the ability in forex trading so far so you can get the numerous ability and preseverance and also the durability.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Do you really has many traders? I think you are now a trader. Maybe you want to say that you are having many trades. If you are real business, in forex trading. You must have the ability in forex trading so far so you can get the numerous ability and preseverance and also the durability.
    I was trying to say that I know of so many traders that makes use of trading signals. They make use of it in trading and they are not what I call long term traders.

Well, personally I am not having that fear but then I think I am being careful knowing what I want in the market and also working hard to attain that, therefore I need to believe on my self and learn more properly, I can make money with my own perceptions and also analysis that is believing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I was trying to say that I know of so many traders that makes use of trading signals. They make use of it in trading and they are not what I call long term traders.

Well, personally I am not having that fear but then I think I am being careful knowing what I want in the market and also working hard to attain that, therefore I need to believe on my self and learn more properly, I can make money with my own perceptions and also analysis that is believing.
    If you can make good money with your own analysis, then you need no forex signal service to survive. In forex we have every opportunity to gain unlimited income if we learn and develop ourselves, that's why it's good we seek for knowledge. Most of this signals are normally fake and depending on them will be a huge loss to a trader. Am careful this days that's why I trade with my own analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    If you can make good money with your own analysis, then you need no forex signal service to survive. In forex we have every opportunity to gain unlimited income if we learn and develop ourselves, that's why it's good we seek for knowledge. Most of this signals are normally fake and depending on them will be a huge loss to a trader. Am careful this days that's why I trade with my own analysis.
    i prefer to make money by my own hands, not by the one that i do not know where it will make me make the money or make me lose the money. it is good to learn this market by yourself since anything may happen to where you are getting the signals, what will become of you when this happens to your signal provider.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision on working as occupying use of choice with the selection of signals provider on confirming options on running as opening new order with the trading those as trader manages of sets with the customs on evaluation to gives of conclusion of ones as best to match of profile with the personal trading preference to work with the segregated arrange of manage with the plan.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast