Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Its never good to cajole trader's to buy their signals, as you are saying all are not good so many are searching many people to cajole, their aim is only to make money from people, because they know that each single person will pay them at once for sure. So they cheat many people to buy their signals and eventually trader's lose their money with those signals, Trading from good people signal services are good but now days its hard to find good signals provider's on net.
    [lang=id]it is right, better to trade with use our own signals based on analysis that had been before, and it will give us so many advantages and especially with the expereiences that will make us grow to be a good trader later,
    and as my simple point about them who sell their signals, it is a funny thing, if they can make good signals, i guess they can do trading with well for making big money, but why they stll need small amount of money from the others ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    traders of forex business should try to find s way of developing themselves. the trading signals will not work anything successful for them. and i know that it may be deceiver for traders. why not learn the forex and find the way which will be giving you the money while you do your trading by yourself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as working with the details on arrange as preparing use with the entrance on moderating nuance of the market, those had with the details on limitation on expends and the number of target on projection that trader to work of the distinct on manage as submitting precise of accuracy with the decision on commanding secure order to put with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders of forex business should try to find s way of developing themselves. the trading signals will not work anything successful for them. and i know that it may be deceiver for traders. why not learn the forex and find the way which will be giving you the money while you do your trading by yourself.
    For our development as a trader main things we need is good analysis and keeping greed out of our trading. It is very difficult to control greed as it needs big effort. as for my experience in that, i make my target in pips not in dollars. i set a daily profit target of 30 pips. this makes me focus on performance rather than profit in dollars.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders who is not confident with his or her analysis will be looking for the other way to get signals from other brokers, this is not good for traders of forex. and the sue of the big capital or risk is causing this for traders to be afraid of not to lose in the forex business.
    yes i agree that when a trader trade in this forex market then he have lots of fear and lack of confidence, so due to this he also face failure in his trades, this is mostly happens in the starting days of trading when a trader trade in real account for the first time, but with the passage of time he become experienced trader and then he also get confident in his trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by siham.msd View Post
    yes i agree that when a trader trade in this forex market then he have lots of fear and lack of confidence, so due to this he also face failure in his trades, this is mostly happens in the starting days of trading when a trader trade in real account for the first time, but with the passage of time he become experienced trader and then he also get confident in his trading.
    Right, trading is all about confidence in what you do, if you are not sure on what you are doing then you will end up being indiscipline and will make a lot of mistakes along the way, having the right knowledge and orientation on what to do in trading will help a trader being prepare in his journey to success.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    For our development as a trader main things we need is good analysis and keeping greed out of our trading. It is very difficult to control greed as it needs big effort. as for my experience in that, i make my target in pips not in dollars. i set a daily profit target of 30 pips. this makes me focus on performance rather than profit in dollars.
    Well, I would advice all traders to seek good trading experience in this regard, because when there is experience, traders can have their success in the market. Also, a good trading system and plans are needed, this can increase the expertise of the trader in trading and grant them a better trading results. This can help traders to remain focused as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    I am attached with this business since last four years and I ever trade according to the signals provided by some brokers and I am earning reasonable amount from forex trading in the light of signals.

I never feel fear as signals can be useful for the newbies, so all the newbies should trade according to the signals in order to get the fruitful result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I am attached with this business since last four years and I ever trade according to the signals provided by some brokers and I am earning reasonable amount from forex trading in the light of signals.

I never feel fear as signals can be useful for the newbies, so all the newbies should trade according to the signals in order to get the fruitful result.
    The signal of the brokers which you are referring to are analytical review for the day or week depending on the one you are talking about. The different between that and the external signals is that it will not tell you the stop loss or take profits level, and at times, it may not tell you the main direction, but telling you the overall clue for the day. This can be a very good way to trade if you can compare it with your own analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those as working with the expends on managing beyonds of custom of irrationality that trader might gains of the good chance as occupying the details of arrange with the running of exageration that those to leaves of the less on cognitive bias on referring use with the finale of option on working with the submission of order with the market.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast