Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    we should be confident with our analysis, and we believe the trading signals from our trading system. all need a process of learning, was the main target of the profit, but in forex is not only profit but how to minimize the risk that at times threatens unpredictable. target profit must also comply with existing capital.
    traders who is not confident with his or her analysis will be looking for the other way to get signals from other brokers, this is not good for traders of forex. and the sue of the big capital or risk is causing this for traders to be afraid of not to lose in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's true that newbies will really fall for this signals so that they could make profits easily. When I was new to forex business, I always see the need to look out for forex signals to which I can trade with and most of this signals I have tried really failed me. I now realize that nothing is better than developing yourself and having the right strategy which will always earn you consistent income. Most signals to me are fake and I will advice any newbie to learn and develop themselves than looking out for an easy means to reach their goals.
    I would not say that all signal provider's are bad, but personally I also suggest trader's to make their our trading system in forex, they should create their own one with the help of demo trading and real trading account, by getting regular experience and with a continue practice we can build our trading system in a perfect way. I am very happy for you friend, Gold bless you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I think this forex signals services are sort of scam and they are flooded everywhere. In my Facebook I can see lots of them posting their success proofs but you will regret it when you put in your money with them. First those signals are fake and the best I can advice any newbie is never to get attracted with the way they put of trading proofs. This have been a new method of scamming gullible traders who are looking for shortcut to success
    If there are that much of professinals then why they are looking for clients they should invest theirself then and should play with their own money, forex trading is risky market mate and people are just selling bad signals on site or social sites. There are many scammer's online who show good signals on site but when we try them then we mostly face losses in average so its not good at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    If there are that much of professinals then why they are looking for clients they should invest theirself then and should play with their own money, forex trading is risky market mate and people are just selling bad signals on site or social sites. There are many scammer's online who show good signals on site but when we try them then we mostly face losses in average so its not good at all.
    Thank you, I really think that is the point, they are also losers who happen to make money from some few signal thus they think the can make additional income from giving out paid signals. I don't buy such idea, I rather wait and learn the business and have good trading skills of my own therefore being able to make my own analysis and bare the outcome.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    with the notice on records as provider has with the offers on showing good service with the rate on exchange those to gives of wider with the option on public investors or trader to subscribe of signals on working with the personal trading plan to gains with good return of profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    I dont believe in them and I don't fear them but there if there is a chance that I can decimate them I have heard that they do work and so its a god thing that we have to believe that the work of any trading signal will aways bare fruits and we are also said to develop a good trading frost in analysis presented to us there is a good chance we have to prove that trades make profit. signals are as good as the one who is using them and sow we need to believe them in the best areas we all understand

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    we do not depend to them or feel fear ? of course,. because traders need to understand this business first, and if the traders have enough knowledge and ability, they will know for what will be done to manage the business, some will know how to make approaching and see the market til know how to make a decision during in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Thank you, I really think that is the point, they are also losers who happen to make money from some few signal thus they think the can make additional income from giving out paid signals. I don't buy such idea, I rather wait and learn the business and have good trading skills of my own therefore being able to make my own analysis and bare the outcome.
    Yes, they are losers in their own way, but they are smart losers at the same time. Because they might know the theories of making the money and use their marketing skills to cajole traders to buy their trading signals. This is a good business to them. And when traders have the expertise to do this, they should not waste it, but not use it to cheat others.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, they are losers in their own way, but they are smart losers at the same time. Because they might know the theories of making the money and use their marketing skills to cajole traders to buy their trading signals. This is a good business to them. And when traders have the expertise to do this, they should not waste it, but not use it to cheat others.
    Its never good to cajole trader's to buy their signals, as you are saying all are not good so many are searching many people to cajole, their aim is only to make money from people, because they know that each single person will pay them at once for sure. So they cheat many people to buy their signals and eventually trader's lose their money with those signals, Trading from good people signal services are good but now days its hard to find good signals provider's on net.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, come traders that gives signals are good though. I have one which my friend make use of. He gives one signal in a month and my friend has been making a lot of money though it. But then to me I can not make use of it as it is against my discipline. Also it is more better to learn and do what we believe on in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast