Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, nothing is saint in the forex business, traders should be very careful so that they are not even duped in the search for the forex signals. Also, many of the forex signals are fake, even the generators of the signal are failing in the trading closets. So, it is even better that we build ourselves and try our luck by ourselves in the forex business.
    Yes there are number of this fake signals around and the worst of it all is that many traders tends to fall for them thereby loosing out their capital in a more regrettable way. Am very vigilant not to fall for this type of signals so I don't go about loosing out in this trade. It's important we learn and its good we avoid trading with no plans here. If we must succeed good then it's obvious we must do our best to learn in a very proper way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Yes there are number of this fake signals around and the worst of it all is that many traders tends to fall for them thereby loosing out their capital in a more regrettable way. Am very vigilant not to fall for this type of signals so I don't go about loosing out in this trade. It's important we learn and its good we avoid trading with no plans here. If we must succeed good then it's obvious we must do our best to learn in a very proper way.
    there are many of them, i do not like to use the site which want you to pay money to get the signals, and the signal of many signal factors are not doing what they promised to the trader. i am using the ones of independent trading sites which has no money to collect from me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the work on running of customs with the evaluation as trader defines of decision to work with the use of service from the signal provider those as appealing with the personal strategy on matching with the customs on characteristics with the plan to gives of chance on running with the occupation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    there are many of them, i do not like to use the site which want you to pay money to get the signals, and the signal of many signal factors are not doing what they promised to the trader. i am using the ones of independent trading sites which has no money to collect from me.
    if someone offer us with signals for trading with fees, so i never believe it, because if they can make good signals for trading and why they did not use it for themselves to make money from forex ? and of course the results will become great, and why they want to sell it for a little money ? for this thing, i believe to my own signals for trading,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    It takes discipline and good trading knowledge to actually be able to avoid trading other people's signals and be focused on yours, therefore those who still make use of other people trading signals, I still see them as not being experienced enough therefore they are not confident on making use of their own trading strategy that is why they have that mindset of what other traders are doing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, lots of fake signal are being generated by eth signal providers in the business environment, and they will be promising you the figures that are not humanly possible. Yet, lost of traders are falling to their marketing gimmicks and they are failing as after losing their investments and the money they paid to them. It is better we are careful.
    I think it is actually not a fake signal, its just part of the nature of trading that not all trades that we place will become profitable, the market has a lot of uncertainties so even if we take the proper analysis there is not guarantee that it can be a winner, using other people signal or try to use our own strategy bottom line is we still not sure that we can win all the time.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    There are many kinds of signal provider's many of them are good and many of them are worst trader's, I personally don't follow any signals provided by them I follow my own support and resistance implementation. Don't forget that most of signals provider's also follow technical analysis in their learning. Most of signal provider's buy signals from other company and then they sell them to people after that, so there is big fraud there too. Many speak that they have good professional forex trader's team but that's also wrong many time. Better to focus on your work, learn technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    There are many kinds of signal provider's many of them are good and many of them are worst trader's, I personally don't follow any signals provided by them I follow my own support and resistance implementation. Don't forget that most of signals provider's also follow technical analysis in their learning. Most of signal provider's buy signals from other company and then they sell them to people after that, so there is big fraud there too. Many speak that they have good professional forex trader's team but that's also wrong many time. Better to focus on your work, learn technical analysis.
    You are very right indeed. I see some of this signal providers buying signals and reselling to their other clients not minding if it will do well or not. I have a big fear with this forex signal providers because I have tried them and see that most of this signals are scam. If we must do well in forex it's better we begin to learn how to analyze this market and make our own trade. Depending on signals will make you not to learn and you could count as much losses than profits from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I think it is the newbie that will always give the signal providers a thought, because those who are really interested in making money from forex trading and be successful through the business will not give it thought as all they would want is to be able to trade and make money them selves. But those impatient newbie traders will be all about making fast amount of money in the quickest time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think it is the newbie that will always give the signal providers a thought, because those who are really interested in making money from forex trading and be successful through the business will not give it thought as all they would want is to be able to trade and make money them selves. But those impatient newbie traders will be all about making fast amount of money in the quickest time.
    it is not only the newbies who gives the signal providing the though, the traders who have been frustrated and want to make money in forex might take that has a solution. except that i have learned my mistakes in this, it is not good to use the signal sites for major things.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast