Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 203

Thread: Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

  1. #1
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

    Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

    Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

    I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

    For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

    So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    If you can make good money with your own analysis, then you need no forex signal service to survive. In forex we have every opportunity to gain unlimited income if we learn and develop ourselves, that's why it's good we seek for knowledge. Most of this signals are normally fake and depending on them will be a huge loss to a trader. Am careful this days that's why I trade with my own analysis.
    No sir, it is never like that. I am such a trader that had discovered myself since 5 years ago, and I have being making meaningful trading signals on my own. But I decided to be using two other trading sites with what I am using. You can not believe that it reduces my chance of losing, because we will all agree before I take the trade. This is a very lovely idea to me.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    No sir, it is never like that. I am such a trader that had discovered myself since 5 years ago, and I have being making meaningful trading signals on my own. But I decided to be using two other trading sites with what I am using. You can not believe that it reduces my chance of losing, because we will all agree before I take the trade. This is a very lovely idea to me.
    I agree. There is nothing wrong in taking help of signals from websites or other sources. We can also read analysis and reviews provided by other websites and then correlate the things with our own analysis. What is important is we do the homework and the analysis before we decide on opening a trade. Trades based on good analysis and money management will definitely give us better results than otherwise.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    No sir, it is never like that. I am such a trader that had discovered myself since 5 years ago, and I have being making meaningful trading signals on my own. But I decided to be using two other trading sites with what I am using. You can not believe that it reduces my chance of losing, because we will all agree before I take the trade. This is a very lovely idea to me.
    Well, hmm, I think that is what I can not do, lol, I am not kind of over confident, but then I understand my trading strategy so well so therefore I need to ensure that I keep on record, I don't really know what and how other traders have been able to make their analysis, but then I know something that my trading strategy has to be followed, I aimed on being a professional trader thus I am to do like one.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    No sir, it is never like that. I am such a trader that had discovered myself since 5 years ago, and I have being making meaningful trading signals on my own. But I decided to be using two other trading sites with what I am using. You can not believe that it reduces my chance of losing, because we will all agree before I take the trade. This is a very lovely idea to me.
    I know that there might be a profitable trading signals out there but they must come in paid signal service unless you want to tell me that you subscribe monthly payment with this signal providers. No good signal provider will run a free service for a long time without porting to paid service. If you are paying for this signals and its working for you, then I will say congratulations for investing good in your forex business.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I agree. There is nothing wrong in taking help of signals from websites or other sources. We can also read analysis and reviews provided by other websites and then correlate the things with our own analysis. What is important is we do the homework and the analysis before we decide on opening a trade. Trades based on good analysis and money management will definitely give us better results than otherwise.
    I see nothing wrong in that too, traders with there working power can not do it alone, and the use of other signals sites will increase the portion of knowledge the trader is using. it is nothing to be, and i see it as ego for other traders to say it is and thin to do, i will be trying that for myself as from now.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    miracle those as trader entering with the good backup on ideals as having with the basics on competencies as running of work on managing tasks with the order preparation on referring use of action to gives of certainty with the decision on entering market.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I agree. There is nothing wrong in taking help of signals from websites or other sources. We can also read analysis and reviews provided by other websites and then correlate the things with our own analysis. What is important is we do the homework and the analysis before we decide on opening a trade. Trades based on good analysis and money management will definitely give us better results than otherwise.
    No disrespect to traders that analyze the chart every now and then, but the truth is no matter how we analyze the market, no matter how good we are in doing the analysis still there is no guarantee that the market will move according to what we see, that is why for me trading is as simple as a toss of a coin, the only difference is that we can add a good risk reward approach and risk management in a specific strategy for us to have some advantage in the long run.It is important that every traders understand this part very well, if not they will get frustrated every time the market wont move according to their analysis.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  9. #18
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I see nothing wrong in that too, traders with there working power can not do it alone, and the use of other signals sites will increase the portion of knowledge the trader is using. it is nothing to be, and i see it as ego for other traders to say it is and thin to do, i will be trying that for myself as from now.
    It's good you are looking forward to try forex signal providers but I will tell you that you have to be very careful because I have seen most of them becoming unreliable. They will post good trades as proofs but the bad one are swept under the carpet. I would now prefer developing myself to analyze this market in the best direction I feel it could go rather then depending on this signals. Though if you can find a good forex signals, it will be good.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's good you are looking forward to try forex signal providers but I will tell you that you have to be very careful because I have seen most of them becoming unreliable. They will post good trades as proofs but the bad one are swept under the carpet. I would now prefer developing myself to analyze this market in the best direction I feel it could go rather then depending on this signals. Though if you can find a good forex signals, it will be good.
    Of course, nothing is saint in the forex business, traders should be very careful so that they are not even duped in the search for the forex signals. Also, many of the forex signals are fake, even the generators of the signal are failing in the trading closets. So, it is even better that we build ourselves and try our luck by ourselves in the forex business.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    fear on entering manage of business with the fx trading plan as those had with the less on preparedness as trader entering with the worse on supports with the basics on ideal competence that more to focus with the manage on inauguration as complying of the early stages on examination before to work of the real chance on expending use of funds and more with the nominal counting of resources with the trading plan.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •