Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Do You Believe Or Fear Forex Trading Signals

Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I believe my own trading signal, i do not follow any other's traders signal. it is very important to be confident with our own trading skill to analyze the market. If we have confident, we will easy to be discipline, and with discipline, we will able to make good profit. Just be discipline, confident and consistent, then we can get success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I am so much careful on how I make use of those signals. I do not believe them, some of them are just new traders trying to learn on how to make money. But in a nutshell, the best thing we have to do is to learn on how we will be able to make our own trading strategy so that we can become a good profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Forex trading signal providers are known as those who provides forex trading alert to their clients to trade for the purpose of making profits. The truth is that most of this signals are fake and depending on them can make you loose more than expected.

I have friends who subscribes for one trading signals on facehook after getting convinced with the update of the forex signals service profits but after payment to the service provider, they realize they are even better than the signal provider and they made so much losses on their first week that they decided to stay clean from forex signals. Most traders have been scammed and more will continue to fall into this trap because they wants to make fast profits.

For other traders they feel that this signal providers have helped them alot since they don't have time to analyze this market, rather they subscribe for this signals and get to trade. Some traders do believe that they have attained success in a very reliable forex signal provider for a long time now. For me I have tried forex signals without success and am yet to see any reliable one.

So my fellow traders I would want us to discuss about this forex trading signals. Do you really believe in them or do you fear them?.

everyone who decides to engage in the world of trading is free to choose whether they want to take advantage of the signals provided by other traders or are confident with the analysis / signal that you made yourself.
    sometimes the signal goes perfectly, sometimes the market goes unplugged. yes that's the market.
    For me personally, I do not really trust the signal given by others. I believe in myself, in my analysis of any results, I am fully responsible for that.

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021