NZD/USD - Page 3
Page 3 of 173 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1724

Thread: NZD/USD

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

    NZD/USD

    Thread for NZD/USD discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

    Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

  2. #21
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    Price are above the daily pivot which is the level of the 0.7754 and heading upward and more likely try to hi R1 level and between R1 and R2 market has the resistance , but if break the level of the .7700 then after immediate goal of the market S1 and S2

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    The daily pivot 0.7786 and market stay above it, and market currently moving below of this level, since market has support around S1 and not ready to go below , more likely if market comes back 0.7786 and then after R1 immediate goal of the market.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    price are wondering in the zone and unable to show any clear direction , since two horizontal lines are placed are the chart , as usually what we expected here break of the down boundary because the overall trend from days to days is bearish .7696 is key level where selling would be in action

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    as we can see that 0.7700 floor is giving the good support to the kiwi , thus kiwi taking bounce and showing us the bullish correction,key level where bullish rally is expected is above the level of the .7830-50

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    price left the pivot 0.7858 and now heading downward since market does not have any nearest support and selling in a quite strength since we have today prices more likely price will try to reach near the pivot of th .7817 , less movement for today expected

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    We got two levels for today bias though yet the Kiwi is showing the bears sign for today, but we may can see that as long our trend line is hold , price below of this then tendency bears remain in action, either if market able to breakout from the level .7840 then more likely bears get control

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    prices are bouncing from the 38.2 fib level which we may can see, currently and prices are unable to get below of this level currently which turns the 38.2 fib level into the strong support , more likely now market will continue the bulls trend , today bias and overall trend is bullish..

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Bearish trend is expected to continue New Zealand's in decline and that there is a rise in the U.S. dollar and there is a point of support at 0.7765
    Price reached 161.8 Fibonacci and rebounded to close above the Fibonacci level 161
    And this despite the continuation of the bearish trend believe that the threat level again and could break it

    nzdusd_zps453fd8a4.png

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The graph H4 NZDUSD sinalalizar seems that the upward movement may still prevail over the pair to find possible resistance level around 0.82540. In relation to a possible shrinkage negative appears on the horizon OsMA second indicator that signals a low divergence.

    nzdusdh4.jpg

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    On the H4 frame we can see the price still failed to breakout the trend channel there. It gave a sign for the price will move down to make further corrections. But, in case the price move up and breakout fibo 0.0 then bullish will be rally again next week trades.

    nzdusdh4.png

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 173 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •