NZD/USD - Page 2
Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1724

Thread: NZD/USD

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

    NZD/USD

    Thread for NZD/USD discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

    Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

  2. #11
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    As yesterday we have said that for kiwi the level of the 0.7940 is critical and yesterday market gain more than 100 pips from upper side and now market neglecting yesterday gain so of market not hold upside it would again dip down

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    The 50 and 38.2 fib level both of them get the good respected , yesterday kiwi spike up against the dollar , but not hold and immediately coming back , market will reach more likely towards the 0 fib level

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    Kiwi is taking bouncing from the S1 and coming up to the daily pivot which is 0.7882 area , market twice goes to the S1 but did continue in the direction if prices stall above DP then more likely R1 will comes

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    50 fib level is becoming the support for the kiwi against the usd , if the market does not go below with few candles then we would see that market would be interested to break the 38.2 fib level and then after goes to the 23.6 , otherwise if market goes below 50 fib point then golden ratio is expected

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    market is moving in that zone and have much tendency for the buying but before this market do have to break the 0.8019 and after that do have to continue the trend in that position so if market continue and remain above daily pivot , recommend to buy

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    as yesterday i draw the zone , and market give upper break out but after that market does not continue in that direction and reverse to back and now market under daily pivot , trend is strongly bearish

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    prices are rebounding towards the 23.6 fib level , more likely prices will get the resistance there before the further comes at the chart , keep in notice , stochastic is showing bullish trend , so better to wait till market settle down

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    market is getting a very tight range for the movement ,we can see that 0.7792 and bounce from 0.7690 so we can see that market bouncing back from the 50 level , more showing the strength of bears getting in power..

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    since last three days we can see that market is wondering around the level 0.7682 , but succeed in going below of this one more likely market won't break this support , our cci index is getting upward direction whereas the overall the trend bias is a bearish

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    price has stall at the level of th 23.6 fib level which means is that prices will stall here fore more time and though prices go even below of it , but current candle not interested in doing so , so might be more fall happens 38.2 but trend is bulls

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •