The act of a good trade?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The act of a good trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post The act of a good trade?

Who is successful or who make good profit how do you act to make a pretty good amount on forex trade what is your secret?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Trade which I do to this day is still very bad, because I have not been able to make a good management in forex trading. If we want to generate profits trading well, we need to make the right money management, so not instead of just relying on accurate strategy only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I still believe that there is no perfect trader in the market, this is why traders should at least know that they can not be perfect, but still guide their steps to get the right earning in the market. I believe that the good trades are very strict with the trading rules and the will be very discipline with the targets they propose to be getting in the market also.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There's no secret to trading or making profit in forex ,most success are based on preparedness and patience.you cant make profit in your trading account if you don't already know how to, what am saying in essence is that if you don't practice in demo account first and build a good understanding on how to exploit market opportunitiest then I would say that you've gotten it all wrong,there's this common saying that practice makes perfect although you might not be perfect in your trading but if you continually practice you'll become a better trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    good trader is the trader that know how to trade properly with high percentage of success so he trade with little mistakes and get maximum profits from his trading,if the trader wants to make good profits he needs to have a good experience and good investment because this will help him to trade with good volume and this will increase his profits continuously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    A good trader in my view is the one who never breaks the basic rules of trading, and always plans his trade and trade as per his plan only he is beyond the emotion of greed and aggression and does not loose patience while trading and always act cool with profit as well as losses, so if we can inculcate such habits we too can become a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Good trade means when we have few things to filter and second enteries are best and when we have second enteries which have 60% probability that trade will go in our favour and we know that reward is gud and it is worth taking and it offers the same signal few hours ago that take stops so take the help of volitality indicator for small stop

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    My opinion good trader are act with good education and good training as well as has get more experience , beside that nice skill is necessary to make good trade. so with that as sure we will have good trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    A successful trader means in Forex market is who make money on regular basis, and loose very minimal amount.
    One more thing a successful trader always keep protect his invested amount as well as stay active and presence in Forex market for long run. they do not scalp to make money on daily basis and then wiped out whole amount.
    So it does not matter whether earning big money or small but earning should be constant.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    there are many thing to be considered if we are willing to be a good trader in this business and to be good we need to have a better understanding on the market before profit can be made from time to time.our trading knowledge and level of understanding has a lots to tell if we are gonna succeed or not

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast