Demo account always work?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account always work?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Demo account always work?

If you trade on demo account and you make good or consistent profit it will work on your real account to or not its the same work like at demo?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, because I usually seek trading strategies through a demo account first, and then I tested it on many currency pairs and used repeatedly. Then if I already get accurate results, then I will implement these strategies in live trading, and I am confident that this strategy will provide most of the results are not much different from the previous trading demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yeah buddy demo account always help everybody in this business if you are a new trader demo trading is very good for you because from here you will know about how to do trade within real market and how we can make good strategies and good analysis about our trading with it you will able to learn technical analysis and many more analysis with demo trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Demo account may bring us more benefit to learn forex trade it is learn with more attention and sincerity. But many of us are not showing our keen interest to practice with demo as we are not getting any direct profit from demo trading. But we should keep in our mind that while we will be able to become an skilled trader through demo practicing, then we can able realize it's importance by getting consistent profit from real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    As a new forex trader, trading the demo account alone will not be enough to get all the knowledge and skill needed to successfully trade forex. Because the demo account can not teach you how to handle the emotional side of trading that why the cent and micro accounts is available for new traders to improve their skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    There is a big difference between the demo account and trading account is true, especially in the control of emotion and fear of loss that I loved the experience strategies on the real account, but its dangers are small at the beginning or the best bonus account too, but stay away from the demo account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    you can work but demo account just for learning when you learn then you dont need to use. then you need to work in real account you can just practice in demo account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Demo account is a helper tool that has a very important role in assisting traders to revise, practice and even find out how much value the usefulness of a strategy. I highly recommend, do not ever hesitate to use the demo account, because that's where we can measure skill and ability to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    Demo account is a helper tool that has a very important role in assisting traders to revise, practice and even find out how much value the usefulness of a strategy. I highly recommend, do not ever hesitate to use the demo account, because that's where we can measure skill and ability to trade forex.
    to be sincere and anybody willing to make money from trading Forex if he/she is willing to make profit while trading the market,the best way to do so is learn all that is needed to become a better trader with the demo account and any other thing will come in second place.the real account is just to make money but the demo is the place to be made as profit maker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    fx worrior, Yes of course , that is why for me demo account include significantly more valuable in forex trading learning , and so practice of demo cause we can be a right trader of forex trading business that can make to support the future in the real world of real forex markets.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast