Are you agree to teach forex to other people?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you agree to teach forex to other people?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Are you agree to teach forex to other people?

Hello guys i want to ask that you want or you helping other people to succeed in forex trade or you are keeping you information to yourself?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes i think if i have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good experience of the trading then i will must promoted the forex trading and help the other people to doing the forex trading business and i think it will be pleasure for me that i help and give the information to other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    why not i will teach a person who has interest on online business and i would give them all the knowledge i know about forex...i also learn forex from my brother and should teach someone like he teaches me.It is very hard to teach anyone if you don't know forex completely we should learn it first and then have make us a successful enough to teach someone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Hello guys i want to ask that you want or you helping other people to succeed in forex trade or you are keeping you information to yourself?
    I think yes I am I teach more people in my society to learn the Forex trading, I love to discuss this business with other those who are interested because there is no harm to teach a person this business, And If he enters into this business the more volatility could happen because of this trading, and the business will be more strong than before.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Most definatly I would share what I've learnt from the currency market,as a matter of fact I do share my ideas on constant bases.the forex community has help me a lot and it would be just to give back.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    When eventually i have learnt enough and developed a very good trading system or method of trading the market successfully then i will also make more money by teaching other traders and getting paid for doing so. There is no need to keep such knowledge to yourself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes i am ready to teach about trading to some one, i will teach a person who has interest on online business and i would give them all the knowledge i know about forex...i also learn forex from my brother and should teach someone like he teaches me.It is very hard to teach anyone if you don't know forex completely we should learn it first and then have make us a successful enough to teach someone

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i am totally ready to teach Forex to other new traders in Forex trading business.I should always advice them to learn more about Forex and try to gain experience about fore by trading in demo accounts.A trader should always make his own trading plan,he should use stop loss in order to trade profitably.And more important is to have knowledge about forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Sure, but it seems to me better teach forex to active member in any forex forum, because in forex forum i often found beginner traders who still need a lot of advice to learn forex. But in the real world, seems I do not to want to teach people about forex trading, because in my neighborhood, forex traders often get a negative view, so in real world i called as unemployed people, but in forex forum, iam beginner forex trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Yes dear i am agree with you, i will teach every person, but other person should also do trade by learning and practice the market but unfortunately, many person going for shortcut methods and these shortcut methods gives them loss. In forex business there is no shortcut way of success, we all have to work hard all the time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast