Consistent profit is more important then big profit
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Consistent profit is more important then big profit

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Consistent profit is more important then big profit

I mean that its better to have consistent profit because you gain profit everytime but just having a big profit its not so good because maybe today you earned huge profit but tommorrow you will lose more.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Indeed to make small consistent profit is far better than trading with big lot only to end up with margin call. Infact the best way for forex traders to trade in the forex market is to just set small acheivable targets.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    It depends on your trading style and timeframe. If you are position trader, you will expect to capture big trends, so your profit will be much bigger than average loss.

For day and short-term trading it's reasonable to have average profits correlated with average intraday market movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Actually, there are many things that forex traders does not know, It is well if the means of getting money is fixed, by this the traders will get certainty about his income. But if you are just trading to get temporary profits, you are still not successful, it is the successful traders that owns the market trading at last, that is what all should aim for.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if you want to take good and big profit you should learn first and take good knowledge of Forex then you will be become good trader. you have to first open demo account then you can work easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, we had better get consistent profits because profits are the result of the ability of our analysis in forex trading. While we get the advantage of the possibilities based on luck alone, so it does not determine the outcome of our trading skills, so many traders are after the big gain on the next day they lose all of their benefits, including their capital.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I agree with you on that,but experts would totally disagree with you because they focus on long-term trades to reduce the tension of always staring at there chart.but as an amateur its better you focus on cashing in on small price swings until your able to trade like an expert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I mean that its better to have consistent profit because you gain profit everytime but just having a big profit its not so good because maybe today you earned huge profit but tommorrow you will lose more.Do you agree?
    Yes i think the consistent profit in the forex trading is better then you will make the big profit in the forex trading occasionally but i think to make the consistent profit in the forex trading is so difficult and we need to have the good skills and experience of the trading and we need more practice to make consistent profit with the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes, this is very appropriate to depend on consistent profit rather than waiting for big profit. Big profit can also bring big loss, we should keep it in our mind also. I personally trying to earn some pips on a continuous basis as I have no such huge capital to take risk of big profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Both consistent profit and big profit are important for forex traders,and every one's opinion is not same.But i think that consistent profit is more important than big profit.Because consistent profit occurs on a regular basis and big profit occurs sometimes.A trader shpuld always need to target consistent profit in order to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast