Page 613 of 613 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613
Results 6,121 to 6,123 of 6123

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

Most easy way to trade

Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gom85 View Post
    Unfortunately market is really hard to predict..in fact so many analist has failed so i think the best way trade is based on our own rule and system
    Thats right (y)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    I am not with you in this to be a successful trader you have to learn well from websites and books after gaining a good background about Forex go to videos to learn more after the series of videos move to the application on the demo account maybe all this takes time but it is useful .
    As for the recommendations, I do not recommend them if they are free or paid, depend on your mind and do not cancel them, because whoever makes the recommendations is human beings like us, so why don't we get to where they are?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    There is no easy way of trading until trader has good knowledge and trading skills.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.There are so many strategies in Forex and every trader choose the strategy easily.Trend trading is the most easy and simple way of trading by using the small lot size.

Not allowed!

Page 613 of 613 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613