Most easy way to trade
Page 1 of 590 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

Most easy way to trade

Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    good idea my friend, it will reduce the rate the trader is losing money. the site that gives good idea are many and i believe we should be going for the free ones. the ones that are paid ones are giving same thing like the free one, or even giving lesser signal quality than the free one, we should not cheap ourselves with this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I can see that this is a very easy way to trade forex, there are many traders that do not even think about this, not to talk of doing it. I so much believe in the expertise of any trader when they are relating to their own trading opinion and external opinion. If the two says the same thing, then the trend for that day is sure.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Well, why would you risk your money one someone else's opinion about the market, they have one head and you can do the same. Well, perhaps I have a kind of different perception about forex trading, so therefore I take forex trading as a long term business to me, therefore I ensure knowing what I am doing therefore learning how to trade my self. The question is that, what then will happen when all those sites stops giving out analysis?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, why would you risk your money one someone else's opinion about the market, they have one head and you can do the same. Well, perhaps I have a kind of different perception about forex trading, so therefore I take forex trading as a long term business to me, therefore I ensure knowing what I am doing therefore learning how to trade my self. The question is that, what then will happen when all those sites stops giving out analysis?
    it is not a good idea to risk your money on another trader's idea. but if you read the thread very well or what i have said in comment, it is not the other person's idea alone. it is the idea of you and the other person, if the two says the same thing, the trader will take the trade. this is a smart way to trade, it has no discredit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is not a good idea to risk your money on another trader's idea. but if you read the thread very well or what i have said in comment, it is not the other person's idea alone. it is the idea of you and the other person, if the two says the same thing, the trader will take the trade. this is a smart way to trade, it has no discredit.
    [lang=id]you have good point here, we need to trade clearly with enter the market after get some validation and make us sure about it, and of course have to get ready for all consequences, some traders can follow the others, use the signals that was offered by someone or company or else, and some will do trading with their own analysis because they believe with their own ways,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    using your trading analysis or follow another sites trading analysis, i do not see anything bad in the two. except for the trader who do not learn and upgrades are the ones i can blame in forex trading. when the trader can use what he knows and what he gets from other sites to form a meaning signal, this will be better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    good idea my friend, it will reduce the rate the trader is losing money. the site that gives good idea are many and i believe we should be going for the free ones. the ones that are paid ones are giving same thing like the free one, or even giving lesser signal quality than the free one, we should not cheap ourselves with this.
    Sometimes the website give the good information and also give the trading signal, but have you ever searched and compared between many website? Some two or more website give the different signal and also give the contradictive signal. Trader will get the confusing information and misleading signal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]there are many websites who offer the signals or news with free or fees, and also with many members too and they show them as sentiment too, for some traders, they can make it as the time to get the moment or as signals for trading forex, but i suggest you to do not use them with nakedly, need to evaluate and analyze them to get some validation before enter the market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there are many websites who offer the signals or news with free or fees, and also with many members too and they show them as sentiment too, for some traders, they can make it as the time to get the moment or as signals for trading forex, but i suggest you to do not use them with nakedly, need to evaluate and analyze them to get some validation before enter the market[/lang]
    there are many sites i know who do that. except that it is not always working well, it is the ones that brokers gives that gives more trading results, not the ways some traders are making it to look as if it is easy to get the trading site that will make them get the quality signals in their trade. if this is possible, your view will work.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 590 123451151101501 ... LastLast