Most easy way to trade - Page 254
Page 254 of 262 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2618

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 20

Most easy way to trade

Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 52
    Come with the plans to establish properly in this trade. Don't come here and think that you could easily become successful in forex because this is easier way to follow the wrong myths that could cause loss. Patience is an essential point when it comes to forex and we must very ready to plan on how to manage this risk and maintain a profitable trading that we need in this business. There is no easy way to make money so we should cool down and learn a system that will help us through.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 646
    Clearly defined rules are always helpful. A rule can be defined at multiple levels if your system has multiple combinations of criteria for defining something. The first could be as vague as "if market starts going up", if next levels define "up" properly you can still have a definite answer before a trade.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 103
    You know what? There is no easier way and approach of trading, those who really want to have the success in the market should always take note of the importance why they need to follow the right approach of trading. I like trading with the use of my personal experience and skills, because that is the way it has been able to work for me. I use the candle stick, that has been my most simple and easier approach towards trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 10
    Trading in the financial markets is not an easy method we cannot earn money from the market without hard work. In live trading we cannot do trading without the fear of loss, a trader must accept this condition. The most easy way to trade in this market is a proper trading plan which we learn from hard work and practice.

Not allowed!
    One day everyone should be die prepared for it

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Trading in the financial markets is not an easy method we cannot earn money from the market without hard work. In live trading we cannot do trading without the fear of loss, a trader must accept this condition. The most easy way to trade in this market is a proper trading plan which we learn from hard work and practice.
    Yeah I share your views. Making money in the forex market requires hard work especially when you want to consistently make money from trading over a long period of time. And having your own trading strategy or system is always the best way to go because without a good trading strategy or system its very easy to get confused during trading or begin to make mistakes especially after incurring some losses in a row. Usually depending on signal sites doesn't help much especially on the long run.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 17
    Plan on how to trade good and avoid any point of having it easy in forex. You won't be able to make it in this trade if you are not working to trade good for yourself. Trading good in forex will not come easily for anyone and this is why better knowledge is needed to of course help us know the best time we can work out for a profitable trade. Lots of traders have loosed here by wanting to have it easy and from my experience, the best decision would be to learn.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    It might be easy to make money through the financial market if you take thing easy for yourself, and make sure that you have well trained about the market, this will lessen all the difficulties you might have. The traders with the right trading system need plans too, it is the plan that will make things easy for the trader when the plan is good. While what is explained on this thread is easy if you can go for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I have been able to have a lot of learning going on for me, therefore it gets to me that there is no easier way of trading and so therefore any one searching for them will be making a whole lot of mistakes, I mean. You shouldn't rely on the use of other traders signals as that would get you so much lazy on doing the right thing, but instead the trader has to make sure that they are working on having their own source of making adequate signals.
    I don't think anything is related to being lazy here, and are you telling me that you are a perfect trader? If you are not a perfect trader, you may need the help of other traders. In the same way, this thread is not saying anything about totally dependent, it is saying traders have to look at what others are doing, it may be a good method to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    If the truth must be said here then we need to say that there is no easy way to trade the forex market than to learn how the business can be understood very well through learning and mastering of every important thing about the market and the business as a whole.One thing i love so much about the forex market is tat if you have the knowledge, then the profits of the business can never be denied you, but without that you will always be at the wrong side of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 63
    The need to trade good is very important and when it comes to this business, we just have to be ready to plan on how to trade profitable in the right means. Having it easy in forex is not in anyway necessary and looking for this easy means are always faster means of loosing in forex. We must be careful to plan on the right chance to trade good and realize that learning is a way to improve more on this trade if really we want to achieve our very aims in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 254 of 262 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258 ... LastLast