Most easy way to trade - Page 594
Page 594 of 612 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6115

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

Most easy way to trade

Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Trading is never simple and that is why we are always advised to first do the work and then think about making money. To earn in the Forex market we have to be able to find whether the market is bullish or bearish and for this we have to acquire a strategy. Things would not be simple at first, but once we learn the right methods of trading and start sticking to the rules, Forex can be a good business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There are no most easier way of trading the market. first of all, we should have the strategy learned and mastered, only then can we be able to then have simple easier way of trading. As a matter of fact, a lot of things has to be learned, having a good trading strategy takes so much time and practice, when those are not done it will be hard to succeed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I know that trend line strategy are very simple and more then easy way to trade on market but to understand first market real trend and level are very important for everyone after it you should develop strong and powerful simple but more then effective strategy for trading to getting daily basic good earning from forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Forex trading can be made easy through making sure that you invested enough time into learning how the forex market works, developing an effective trading system and gaining adequate knowledge and finally using the trading strategy to master the forex market itself that is the best way to go whenever you desires to start making consistent money off the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Forex trading is not easy and simple trader must have good knowledge and trading strategy then he would be able to trade successfully.Learning is the most important thing for trader without proper learning trader would not be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.There are so many strategies in Forex for easy trading trader should choose the good strategy and trade the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Market price movement is called market trend and it is most easy and simple way of trading.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning trader cannot survive successfully.There are so many strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy.For successful trading trader should choose the good strategy and trade the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    It is not calculated as simple market price movement in a stright trend should called a trend so we have to find the trend on the basis of experience and practice we have both side trend like bullish and bearish trend on that we makeour trade plan easily applied and get good results from trend trading .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    We should not come here with the intention to have it easy in this business. There is a huge chance to earn profits from this market and we should of course do everything it would take to see we build a winning trade. There is no easy approach to earn in this market and what we should do here as a trader is to find out the right system that can give us a great chance to maintain the right profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The most easier way of trading is that the trader gets to have a good trading approach. You don't trade without having a good trading strategy only when you have got a good trading strategy that is when you can get to actually make good amount of money. Furthermore, I see the trader that rely on other trader for signal as being impatient and then not discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by usama aziz View Post
    The most easier way of trading is that the trader gets to have a good trading approach. You don't trade without having a good trading strategy only when you have got a good trading strategy that is when you can get to actually make good amount of money. Furthermore, I see the trader that rely on other trader for signal as being impatient and then not discipline.
    To trade the market in the easy way is not what will just be happening, it is only what will happen after the trader has acquired the needed experience to make that possible. Experience is a great thing that teaches the traders what to do and let the traders know their right from theeir wrong. I aways like to work with the best trading systems, i like the long term trading for my easy trading as well.

Not allowed!

Page 594 of 612 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604 ... LastLast