Most easy way to trade - Page 563
Page 563 of 613 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6124

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    Trader spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.use the technical analysis so all find good websites for technical analysis.observe sites who's prediction mostly get true.I ensure knowing what i am doing therefore learning how to trade my self.The question is that what then will happen when all those sites stop giving out analysis?
    Yeah we need to spend quality time not the quantity time on the market for getting knowledge here so if we are interested to learn a strategy and also be good to get experience we can design a strategy properly and with the management skills to handle the trade from any worst situations always matters for earning the profitable results always .

From research and from my understanding I got to the point that the only easy way one can be able to trade this business and make good profits from it is try as much as possible to study this business trend and its movement. Try to know how the trend movement works, know when to enter the trade and when to level the trade. And try to trade wisely as well.

Trader
    Trading in forex market is neither easy nor very hard. Everything depends on strategy. Long term can be easy trading as small size lots are used. Scalping will be hard as trader needs experience and large size lots are used. But in any case new trader should get market knowledge and experience in order to trade well and make good trading decisions.

We have the ways to trade to learn, that means, we have the demo account to follow and then practice on, for me, the most easier way to trade isn't in looking for signals and making use of other traders signals in trading, but it has to do with us personally. We have to develop our methods in trading, be disciplined and patient, never take forex trading to be a fast money making business.

Forex trading is not easy and simple trader must have good knowledge and trading skills then he would be able to trade easily.Learning is the most essential thing for trader without learning getting success in Forex is not possible therefore trader should spend his good time for learning.For simple and easy trading trader should choose the strategy according to his trading skills and trader the trend.

I think best way to trade is to trade in tension free manner and become emotionless.It takes time to gain proper experience and maintain success in this business.we need to develop a good control on emotions because emotional behavior is the big cause of loss in this field and we need to avoid it.while having an open trade in market ,we need to sit aside and wait for tp or sl,it is the best way to trade.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Trading in forex market is neither easy nor very hard. Everything depends on strategy. Long term can be easy trading as small size lots are used. Scalping will be hard as trader needs experience and large size lots are used. But in any case new trader should get market knowledge and experience in order to trade well and make good trading decisions.
    New trader have needed to understand all simple or powerful strategy tool and method well then he can easily start our trade in market and make good money in it. Experience and knowledge about all simple or powerful trading method are very important after it you can trade on market with secure from loss and get achieve success.

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there are many websites who offer the signals or news with free or fees, and also with many members too and they show them as sentiment too, for some traders, they can make it as the time to get the moment or as signals for trading forex, but i suggest you to do not use them with nakedly, need to evaluate and analyze them to get some validation before enter the market[/lang]
    first of all good web sites find for technical analysis.some time websites give the good information but searched and compared between many websites.Trader should spend his good time learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.practice more and more.Traders choose technical analysis in their business.

Trader
    We must have idea from start of the trading that how we should use our trade ideas in right of the way , experience and knowledge is the most important thing for trader to apply we simply have to focus on trade with good system and with right decision making we make a good trade strategy for work safely here .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    first of all good web sites find for technical analysis.some time websites give the good information but searched and compared between many websites.Trader should spend his good time learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.practice more and more.Traders choose technical analysis in their business.
    Practice and practice are very important role for trading then you can see the market up and down situation ideas for it which strategy is perfect and good for him. You have need first learning about the strategies and understand its all bad or good situation well after getting storng signal about it well you should make simple but more then effective strategy for our trading business.

Page 563 of 613 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573 ... LastLast