Most easy way to trade - Page 531
Page 531 of 566 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5658

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24

Most easy way to trade

Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    My dear fellow trader, i do not think that depending on the use of sites or other peoples trading plan or signal is the best way to trade the forex market as far as i know.So many things are involved in forex trading that we must never take for granted, for instance , the money we invested in the business, and the time we put into it as well. What is going to safe us and make us to become independent traders at the end of the day is what we are able to learn of our own about the market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    My dear fellow trader, i do not think that depending on the use of sites or other peoples trading plan or signal is the best way to trade the forex market as far as i know.So many things are involved in forex trading that we must never take for granted, for instance , the money we invested in the business, and the time we put into it as well. What is going to safe us and make us to become independent traders at the end of the day is what we are able to learn of our own about the market .
    I agree with you that using signals from other sources will cause losses due to a few reasons of signals being false or late. Trader should have signals at current moment and new. Old signals are worthless. If trader wants to get good and new signals so he must learn how to use good and popular indicators like Moving Average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    To trade forex easily we must take some time to learn how to trade forex well, if we are not good in trading, the market will never be easy for us to trade it's when we are good in trading forex the markets can be handle by us easily, so therefore it's important for us to invest time to learn and master now to trade forex properly in the demo account first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    To trade forex easily we must take some time to learn how to trade forex well, if we are not good in trading, the market will never be easy for us to trade it's when we are good in trading forex the markets can be handle by us easily, so therefore it's important for us to invest time to learn and master now to trade forex properly in the demo account first.
    But the fact is that, if we start newly, I don't think we should expect to have what it takes to trade the market easily, it is not going to be possible, so when we are new to the market, we should be eager to face some hard times and all that, having the easy form of trading comes when the trader must have completed the learning and actually fully knows the strategy they should use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Yes we should take time for learning first and this skills will develop good interest to learn more other things which are effecting powerfully and through the better trade skills and good learning powers we can made any simple way to directly open the trade into success so learning is most important thing which essential to make the trade very well .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Any no simple way to trade if we have good knowledge and learning about trade so in this way we make a good trade and will get consistent trade results. Daily basic more learning and knowledge will help us to get better trade results we must try for more learning and for more profits to get success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    We can make a best trade with easiness in it by possessing good trade skills and also mental attachment with our working system for make it too good for use for earning by best strategy and previous practices always important to make a profitable trade that comes from the better knowledge and our skills of management .
    Which trader use demo account for trading strategies practice and try to find that which strategy are best and perfect for trading then we can everyday easily enter the market and generate a lot of good profit from market. According to my experience trend line and swing both are best simple way earn everyday some pips good profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by aleem View Post
    We can need to find that the best and daily basic simple earning strategies for trading then we can earn everyday some pips good profit from stock market easily. According to my knowledge trend line long term strategy are more then effective and powerful strategy for everyone trading on this business.
    Experience and knowledge are keys to daily basic getting success on this business and which trader start our trade without good learning and planning more then time he could faces many loss from it. Everyone work on it to determine our experience and knowledge sometime are making successful strategy and some are not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The only easy way to trading, depend on your hard work and dedication toward learning, learning is the only way to a successful trading and we must really dedicate our time to learn about this business very well before we can acquire the basics we need to make this business simple to trade always, if we don't learn then forex won't be simple or easy to trade.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Learning is the most important thing for trader for easy and successful trading therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.There are so many strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.For easy and successful trading trader should trade the trend.

Not allowed!

Page 531 of 566 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541 ... LastLast