Most easy way to trade - Page 513
Page 513 of 613 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6124

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    There is no easy way for trading and the best thing here is skill and knowledge as foundations for traders where they will understand how to analyze the market and make proper decision with good money managements. And so there is no shortcut and even with just follow the others too
    And why neee to Invest the time For learning and practlcing. This the only way for traders to have the ability to build the business with forex trading
    Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing for trader therefore trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good.For easy trading trader should chose the good strategy and trade the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    New traders should learn a lot of things if they want to trade easy. Only experienced traders can trade easy as they understand forex market. Traders should create good strategies and have daily trading plans to know when to enter the market and what to do if market goes against trader. Newbies should learn all these things.
    Learning is the most important thing for the beginner trader therefore beginner trader should spend his good time for learning.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.Trading with patience is very important for trader for getting success.

Any trader coming here with the intention to have it easy will be making it difficult for themselves in this market. If you are of the need to build a better profits from your trade, what you must do is to plan on how to develop a system that will guide you. It is not going to be easy and we should always work on the project of building the very best knowledge that will help us trade better. Its not easy here and only hardworking traders will have the best chance to build a system that will bring about success.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Faheem222 View Post
    Learning is the most important thing for the beginner trader therefore beginner trader should spend his good time for learning.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.Trading with patience is very important for trader for getting success.
    Became patience trader are very important for everyone after it he could make strategy and getting success on stock market with good earning. Demo account trading are good way for everyone to find that the best and perfect strategy for trading but without taking a lot of experience and knowledge about all trading method to find and make any successful strategy does't simple for everyone.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    good idea my friend, it will reduce the rate the trader is losing money. the site that gives good idea are many and i believe we should be going for the free ones. the ones that are paid ones are giving same thing like the free one, or even giving lesser signal quality than the free one, we should not cheap ourselves with this.
    yes, it is the best way to trade with following some simple rules as try to be gain information from websites and check from all the websites that all have same results if all websites have different results than observe that which gives you the best analysis so observe the best sites and work on it which give you best chances that will increase your profit gradually.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    i did exactly the things you have said above your thread and ll i got was losing trades.the best thing for new traders to do is look for a mentor who will teach them how to trade the market correctly.yea it might not be free because i didn't get mine free,you either have to pay for knowledge or you look for one which is free there are many of them on the internet but avoid taking signals.
    You are not doing them rightly, that was why you got the losses with it. What this article starter has explained above are good. I have done it before and it did work well for me. It might not work for you for the fact that you might be trading with a very bad forex strategy. But to the traders who are working with good strategy, this approach will filter what they do and good income will be earned through it.

Find that the daily basic simple earning strategy are major problem for everyone which are working on stock market otherwise to getting everyday good profit from it not simple for trader. Trend line and swing are more then simple and useful strategy now these days on stock market and understand market real trend and direction well are very important for trader on this business.

Trader
    I am not sure that it is wise to risk our hard earn money on other peoples opinions about the market without having our own major contribution. I will rather prefer to do my personal analysis based on my understanding abut the market and lose money than following other peoples opinion of the market all the time. I am sure that if i continue like that, i will be able to grow in knowledge . This is one of the reasons a lot of traders are not doing so well in the market because they are over depended on other people idea to trade the market.

We have a lot of different ways of trading the market, you could learn from one of the best traders and then have the most easier way of trading the market. But then again, there will not be any simple way and then fast way of making money, it means that if you want to make money from the market, in a nutshell, be ready to learn and then develop your trading strategy.

Some of the websites give us just guessing information about price direction of the forex market and there many websites which give us direction information to place buy or sell which totally offensive job and trader should follow that. Basically, if the trader has no existing knowledge on forex then never produce money through this business. So first think about how to generate a signal that learning needs to complete after should start forex business.

Page 513 of 613 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563 ... LastLast