Most easy way to trade - Page 3
Page 3 of 613 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Most easy way to trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

Most easy way to trade

Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    This is the typical way which newbies who are just desperate to make money would trade. I don't really trade this way and I believe on learning how to trade and knowing that which works for me and following it the right way. I like taking my own prediction and thus it will work better. So I have the strategy with candle stick and also support and resistance level. I can't buy such trading idea.
    it is a lazy man's way of trading, the traders will not be learning concerning the things of the market, and this will cause a problem in the nearest future for the trader. trading is for learning to know how to trade and make your own signal without looking elsewhere.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is a lazy man's way of trading, the traders will not be learning concerning the things of the market, and this will cause a problem in the nearest future for the trader. trading is for learning to know how to trade and make your own signal without looking elsewhere.
    Well, it is better for traders to learn the market and trade it all by themselves, this is the way they can be totally independent of other traders and signal companies. I know many of my friends that had been the victim of the signal sites, and when everything packed off , they had to start from the very beginning they had avoided for many years.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is better for traders to learn the market and trade it all by themselves, this is the way they can be totally independent of other traders and signal companies. I know many of my friends that had been the victim of the signal sites, and when everything packed off , they had to start from the very beginning they had avoided for many years.
    this is what i see in it, it may help traders for a while when they see good signal sites, they can be gaining for the good signals the site is offering, except that it may not last. and when analysis is given , the management should be planned too, that traders may lack this and just follow the signal site.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    When everything packed off then there is no more recommendation to use those signals, I don't believe in signals because they is no guarantee of success with them but when we learn ourself then it become a guarantee of success in it, with the help of our own practice and learning we can become professional trader and this is what upon which I am focusing on since seven year's of my trading career.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    When everything packed off then there is no more recommendation to use those signals, I don't believe in signals because they is no guarantee of success with them but when we learn ourself then it become a guarantee of success in it, with the help of our own practice and learning we can become professional trader and this is what upon which I am focusing on since seven year's of my trading career.
    Same thing here I do prefer to trade the way I have learned to trade and follow my analysis. So far it will work more better for me and have been at least I get to know the mistake I have done when I loss my money. There is no easy way to trade, we will only find it easier when we have learned and master the trading approach we make use of.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    splash, after some time, the experiences will show us the way to make simple our trading system and we understand it with good, and this is the steps where the traders start to trade better than the past and the chances to make it profitable is wide. and they just need to continue practicing to get more and more experiences as the sources of education

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Same thing here I do prefer to trade the way I have learned to trade and follow my analysis. So far it will work more better for me and have been at least I get to know the mistake I have done when I loss my money. There is no easy way to trade, we will only find it easier when we have learned and master the trading approach we make use of.
    that is a good way to trade, traders of forex need to trade with the way they learn the forex business. this can make traders know their ways and sticks with it too. there are easy ways to trade to me, it is how we do it and not let the stress of trading affecting us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    after some time, the experiences will show us the way to make simple our trading system and we understand it with good, and this is the steps where the traders start to trade better than the past and the chances to make it profitable is wide. and they just need to continue practicing to get more and more experiences as the sources of education
    Yes sir, the experience is a very large context in the forex market and it will make our trading simple. It is all about the source of our experience and how good the experience we gathered. And when traders are full experienced, the forex trading will be very easy in view, and the trader would be able to use all his plans according to how it has been planned. Though, there are always room for more learning and practices.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    after some time, the experiences will show us the way to make simple our trading system and we understand it with good, and this is the steps where the traders start to trade better than the past and the chances to make it profitable is wide. and they just need to continue practicing to get more and more experiences as the sources of education
    yes, that is how the experience is working for traders, the experience is the main thing which traders of forex business need, and it will be making the trading to be simple and all things will, be know. it is the experience which will show the way to manage the account for traders too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Hy, i was searching some very easy way to trade for beginners or who want to check this in start, we can do trade without good experience also but it may be not satisfied some persons, we need to follow some things:

1. first of all find good websites for technical analysis

2. observe sites whose prediction mostly get true

3. after finding some good sites get some signals sites also

4. for your trading, wait for the time when all sites have same prediction, almost same support and resistence, signal sites also give the same signal

i think in this way our profit chances also will be increase, i tried also, and it was not bad, but reality is to learn first then start this,

thanks
    I find this too easy to make a trade and you are right that it can also increase our profit taking from the market and its enough easy that new babies over here to can use and earn a good profit. And one thing more it made me remember my old days I too have started some what like this

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 613 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast