BEAT THE FEAR IN TRADING
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BEAT THE FEAR IN TRADING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

BEAT THE FEAR IN TRADING

fear in trading, can mean afraid to start a transaction or open position, afraid to face the fear of floating minus can even see the chart. this problem is often encountered bad habits beginner traders. how many times have you let the perfect trading pass you by? you get in a position to be so afraid of making mistakes.

there are a million ways to be successful in this market, but most people beat their own success with fear. fear is a paralyzing emotion when you feel confident that you have to make a deal or execution, but could not.

as a trader, this fear mus be tamed. How do you overcome and tem the beast is?

if you find yourself like that, well stop trading real money and demo trading for a while, make note of any trade and write analysis and results. this will train the discipline that most people do not use it.

a study will also help to change and improve your skills. the market is the arena that always offers you the opprtunity to improve your skills, learn, learn and always learn.

You have to talk to yourself about who you are ( eg : " I am forex trader super , can earn more money in the market " ) . Do not be afraid if the technical analysis you 've made ​​the right way . We already have loss limits if you continue your work .

i would say that your mental ability to play this game even more important to your success than your education. so, do not be afraid to risk if you already understand the risks and have limited risk.

Every time you enter the market you definitely take the risk , but you better get in trade with the lowest risk . It's best efforts to overcome fear in trading . If you have to hit the risks , save your capital and develops to another day. the market is very generous and will give you a chance to make back your losses and even more profits. if you loss yesterday, today is a day full of new trade opportunities.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Fear is very dangerous for trading. it is very difficult to beat the fear in trading. I tried a lot to beat fear in trading. But i found some good technique to control fear. First of all i tried to learn Forex. Because i know that if i get proper education about Forex trading then i can easily beat Fear in trading. Then i practice a lot in demo account to learn about good skill and technique. Now i trade with my experience and proper analysis. So, We can beat fear in trading through good analysis and strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by 786711092 View Post
    Fear is very dangerous for trading. it is very difficult to beat the fear in trading. I tried a lot to beat fear in trading. But i found some good technique to control fear. First of all i tried to learn Forex. Because i know that if i get proper education about Forex trading then i can easily beat Fear in trading. Then i practice a lot in demo account to learn about good skill and technique. Now i trade with my experience and proper analysis. So, We can beat fear in trading through good analysis and strategy.
    yeah fear is very difficult to avoid, but we can control it, everyone has different ways of controlling his fear, it is best to have the knowledge as well as good knowledge of trading so that we can have the confidence to take decisions in trading, and when we loss we can accept

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Yes! You have to beat and control every emotions which comes across you. Only then you will be able to get success from this business. Not just you have to beat and control your fear, but other emotions as well like greed, over confidence. And also , you must know how to do money management and learn forex trading from basics and demo trading is must becuase it gives a lot of free experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Fear is the most common and dangerous thing in forex trading , and it is true that fear can effect you , when i start trading i also got a fear and through fear i got losses also then i decide to control my fear and now i am good in trading and have control on fear very much,.,..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    First we must defined why we have fear and what is result of our fear , ie. what is our mistakes produced by fear. For this we must do deep introspection, and must be ready to confes our mistakes to our self. One of the optimal ways of avoiding fear when trading, is to predefined all rules of specific strategy, and stick to that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    yes dear i agree with you during the trade never thinking about loss then we can easily beat fear and earn huge money and do demo practice as much as possible to get good self confident and market prediction skills and in my view it was good way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It is not easy to beat Fear in trading. But we will have to find the way to beat Fear because if we trade with fear then we can not earn money and we will not easily learn Forex trading. If we want to develop our career in Forex then we must trade with proper analysis then we will be able to beat fear in trading. Because if we trade with fundamental and technical analysis. Then we will understand trend direction and we will feel confident to invest. Demo account is best to beat fear. we must practice in demo so that we can remove our hesitation and we can learn to beat our fear with analysis and skill.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i have skill about the pair and i want to only pair trade and i think this is the best for me and i think this is the best for me by the pair trade i think i will be make me happy and i will be make me happy and this is the best for me i have sufficient skill about this and i want to make money by the pair this best for me

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I once use to experience such fear you've just spoken about,its a very challenging experience,although with consistency I was able to beat such fear,although another factor that can cause such fear is when you don't have a well established strategy,and place your order based on where you fell the market would gk,its important you have a well established strategy to overcome some level if this fear,because when you are not sure of yourself you'll always have doubts in you trade,and be less confident on your trading outcomes,you also need to be discipled to to repeat previous mistakes rather learn from them,this sound come but its very effective.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast