To learn from a Tutor or self learner?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To learn from a Tutor or self learner?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

To learn from a Tutor or self learner?

I was heard from some one that to learn forex trading from A to Z you have to hire a professional forex expert tutor other wise you can not learn forex by yourself.

What is yours opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    At the beginning we may need a tutor to learn forex trading. But when we have gathered some experience on real trading, then our experience will show us the right path to continue profitable trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I'd love to have a teacher to learn forex, but unfortunately I do not have any friends or anyone else that I can make as a teacher forex. So this time I learned of forex losses I get just from trading forex, while various tutorials about forex I got from the forum or website forex forex.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I was heard from some one that to learn forex trading from A to Z you have to hire a professional forex expert tutor other wise you can not learn forex by yourself.

What is yours opinion
    For someone who heard about forex and want to get involved you definatly would need the help or guide to introduce you to forex,and thanks to the internet where resources a unlimited you can learn to trade forex from the convince of your computer without paying a dime,but if you are opportune to hire an expert that would be good,but sucees is not determined by this factor alone,its also important you do a proper follow up because its your ability to observe that would determine your sucees.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion learn from a tutor especially expert trader or professional educator is great to learn the forex trading business. As a newbie to learn from those who have had a lot of experience and skills in forex trading will help us to avoid the risk of losing all the money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post

What is yours opinion
    I think if you learn the forex trading form the professional traders i think it is good advantage for you because you will be avoided the big losses and they give the good tips for you and help you to understand the system but if you learn with you experience then you will needed some time to adjust with the market and secondly you will may be get the loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is no way that you are doing this that is not good, so far you got what you wanted from the market in the first place, this is the main thing, But i still believe that the traders that learned by themselves have the better chance in the market because they tends to have the more trading experience because of their hard work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think to learn Forex currency trading business it is useful to learn from a tutor than to learn himself.To learn from expert or successful traders is a good option for a trader beause they can guide the newbie in appropriate direction.They an help then in order to make trading plan and also to collect Forex education.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    well i do not think that there is any requirement of a tutor to learn about the fore trading because we can learn everything by ourselves also, as we have so many sources to learn from now a days like on internet forums and videos then why to waste money on a tutor?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    well i think that there is no requirement of a tutor to learn about the Forex trading because we can learn everything by ourselves also... as we have so many sources to learn from now a days like on internet forums and videos then why to waste money on a tutor...so i think self learner is the best way to learn and get knowledge about Forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast