6 things which need to be a successful trader - Page 2
Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 things which need to be a successful trader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

6 things which need to be a successful trader

Goals - Set your goal clear, definable goals.

Realism - Make sure the goals you set are realistic, which can be get not set goals which are almost impossible, for example you think u can earn 1000$ from 1$ in week, for trading real things are important

Analyze - Find out what kind of trading personality you have, this is important , find yourself first.

Build - Build your own trading system, one that suits your trading personality, because if you are part time trade then choose different then full time, or depend on your investment also

Impassionate - Be passionate about trading, impassionate when trading, this is important because without this you can take wrong decisions also, you can not select a one way without this,

Trust - Trust your system when you're in a trade, don't be impatient, then can be best for you.
    thanks for reading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Trust - Trust your system when you're in a trade, don't be impatient, then can be best for you.
    yes those should works of the good chance that the use of the collection of system helps on referring decision to gives of precise on confirmation as working of the manage of order on creating new position with the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    actually we all know how to earn here but we mostly can not control on ownself and lose money here becaus of greed, because of bad money mangement, and other some things, i was also a trader who was greedy and lose money in this way, i opened a thread also that experience i gain here, because of just greed and really a very bad money management..can check here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...-my-experience
    [lang=id]i guess many of us understood and known to follow the rules properly will gave them good results at this business, but in facts, many of traders or us still ignored and broke the rules because of low emotion controlling, so here is the main cause that always lead us to face hard situation, and as long as have not yet good commitment for these, so hard for traders to wake up and grow better[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i guess many of us understood and known to follow the rules properly will gave them good results at this business, but in facts, many of traders or us still ignored and broke the rules because of low emotion controlling, so here is the main cause that always lead us to face hard situation, and as long as have not yet good commitment for these, so hard for traders to wake up and grow better[/lang]
    I think so, the right following of the trading rules of the principles of what the trader is working upon and the forex trading itself will help the trader to make success. But nothing will be very easy, it is very challenging and traders should have the brave heart to face the market without any emotion in doing it. And one should be committed and be serious

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    we know the rules of trading, it is how to follow the rules of traders that gives us problem. i made it clear in my habits of trading that i lack the consistency of following my trading rules, and the emotion is one big reason behind that, it is bad for traders to allow emotion, it will scatter all traders plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    we know the rules of trading, it is how to follow the rules of traders that gives us problem. i made it clear in my habits of trading that i lack the consistency of following my trading rules, and the emotion is one big reason behind that, it is bad for traders to allow emotion, it will scatter all traders plan.
    [lang=id]this is the reason from me about my problems at forex trading, so i guess we have the similar experiences and thing about it, i still can not follow the rules consistently or still get the problems to sustain my work with good discipline, sometimes, i loss my dsicipline and just enter the market with let the emotion play the roles
    but now, i am trying for this, i have to make sure that i am not under the emotion before make some decisions[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Build - Build your own trading system, one that suits your trading personality, because if you are part time trade then choose different then full time, or depend on your investment also
    as having with the details on custom of basics with the personal preference those referring ones with the decision on occupying the system and strategy as showing on delivering returns with the records of the past terms of evaluation that trader to improves with the decision on running of manage with the continuous development of system by the moderation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Frequently it's very easy to suggest, and yet her very hard towards execute through proper fx trading types of conditions, a considerable amount of professional traders recognizes this unique genuinely and yet omit to execute throughout their fx trading, needless expenses her numerous years from past experiences which may in fact fungal some buyer towards a develop a particular, not to mention will begin to execute whatever the guy gain knowledge of when ever as well as the specified past experiences.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    to me in order for a trader to make it in trading they must have a fairly good trading system that ensures that after a series of trades it can a good win to loss ratio then the most important thing that they have to do is to make sure that they dont risk more than 5 % of their account balance in a single trade at any one time this prevents major draw down in their accounts

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    to me in order for a trader to make it in trading they must have a fairly good trading system that ensures that after a series of trades it can a good win to loss ratio then the most important thing that they have to do is to make sure that they dont risk more than 5 % of their account balance in a single trade at any one time this prevents major draw down in their accounts
    [lang=id]risk management and also money management are the basic for us to trader with relevant, this is a must to control our trading and get the track during in the market, with them, we get more chances to do trading and try for better result, and also the advantages to use them with well that we can control the emotion too and as long as have good discipline to support them[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    it is hard to be a successful trader in the forex trading market. there are many trader who trade this trading and every body wants to be a successful in this market. and the best thing to be success in this market is knowledge and the experience, with this two things you can be a successful in forex market. without achieving this you cannot be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast