XAU/USD (Gold) - Page 28
Page 28 of 128 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: XAU/USD (Gold)

Trader
    There are two important barriers 1308.56 and 1331.71 for trading on gold with H4 time frame here. A breakthrough one of thus barriers will make the price of gold rally or trending again. Technical indicators give a different directions here.

These days gold is having some more bullish strength.last week we observed strong down move because of fundamental data but i think it is still bullish.i can not take it as bearish because i think it must show one more bullish wave.1340 is the target and after that i would like to sell it with target of 1180 having a stop loss 1355.this time i am just waiting to have a clear trade.i have no open trade in gold this time.

Gold falls below pivot point level after opened today. But it seems that the downward movement is retained at S1 level 1311.35. If gold can break S1 level, it still possible to continue go down towards zero level fibo 1308.88, but if it fails to move below S1 level, gold may rise to reach 61.8% fibo level 1323.53
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

As you can see on the XAUUSD chart in front of you the price direction is bearish and that is because of the down channel taking place .
    According to the Donchin channel on the chart the Top side of the channel was the last level to be hit by a candle which means that if a trade is to opened now a sell order would be recommended and the low side would be considered as a take profit .
    As for the Awesome oscillator's signs it appears that the trend is going to be bullish one and that is because the Awesome oscillator is giving a green sign above the 0 level .
    Also the stostatic is makes a sell cross near the 80 th level which means a bearish trend will be taking place .
    As a conclusion I recommend a sell order as soon as you get a confirmation from the stostatic and the awesome oscillator targeting the low level of the Donchin cannel .

lets short gold together to 1300

Gold still moves flat between pivot point level 1316.92 and 50% fibo level 1320.73. If price manage to be closed below pivot level, gold will likely falls towards zero level fibo 1308.88, in the opposite, if price climbs up above 50% fibo level, gold will potentially rise towards 61.8% fibo level 1323.53 or R3 level 1326.25
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Broken Fibonacci support level of 50 successfully with an emphasis on the general trend downward to close the other bearish candle as the level of the strongest levels of Fibonacci and breakage means we go directly and automatically to the next level

lets short gold together to 1300
    Quote Originally Posted by v.skills View Post
    Broken Fibonacci support level of 50 successfully with an emphasis on the general trend downward to close the other bearish candle as the level of the strongest levels of Fibonacci and breakage means we go directly and automatically to the next level

As you can see on the XAUUSD chart in front of you the price direction is bearish and that is because of the down channel taking place .
    According to the Donchin channel on the chart the Top side of the channel was the last level to be hit by a candle which means that if a trade is to opened now a sell order would be recommended and the low side would be considered as a take profit .
    As for the Awesome oscillator's signs it appears that the trend is going to be bullish one and that is because the Awesome oscillator is giving a green sign below the 0 level .
    Also the stostatic is makes a buy cross near the 80 th level which means a bullish trend will be taking place .
    As a conclusion I recommend a sell order as soon as you get a confirmation from the stostatic and the awesome oscillator targeting the low level of the Donchin cannel .

As you can see on the XAUUSD now there are a sell cross on the Snake and the T3-Clean indicators .
    Also there are a bullish signal showing on Henkin Ashi candles as it is a blue for the last candle in addition that you can see a up trend arrow showing before .
    The trend session indicator is at red stage which is also a good bearish signal for the short term .
    According to the past three signals I can think we could get a bullish trend for the next day targeting the area of 1317.9 as the first good resistance is located which can be used as a safe place for closing the buy positions or at least on it to see how the price will deal with it .

Page 28 of 128 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast