We Should to take high risk to get good profit?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We Should to take high risk to get good profit?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

We Should to take high risk to get good profit?

I want to ask that is trading with high leverage is good to earn good profit.
    Or
    We should to trade with low leverage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I want to ask that is trading with high leverage is good to earn good profit.
    Or
    We should to trade with low leverage.
    I think high or low leverage is not a matter in profitable forex trading. What we need most is the skill and knowledge which can make us a profitable trader. We need learn the technique of profitable forex trading by knowing proper market analysis and market movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    anwardad, The more risk we take, the more good profits we will get. I belive in that theory. But also there is a chance that we may fail in all of our trades by taking high risks. So risk management is really an important thing in forex in order to get good results although using high leverage , high leverage is good if we handle our selves to not take high risk with making trade with high lots size also not make over trade in one time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Can occasionally be true, this method can only be done by those who are sufficiently skilled and experienced in the forex. This technique is demonstrated by the many experts who have really understood the character of the market, ie when the appropriate time to get in, and here with confidence they will do the transaction, with great risk, the goal is huge advantage. But for those who still need a lot of experience and learning, this way it will be a grave for their account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i think taking big risk depends on your knowledge and experience if you are experienced and expert trader than you can take big risks, if you are newbie and you have not much knowledge and experience its better to take small risk with proper money management as a newbie try to make small constant profit with low risk. with the passage of time you increase your knowledge then think about big profit ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am trying to become a successful trader with struggling a lot to have learned almost the basic forex knowledge and now i am moving towards the strategis and analysis section if i am fully understand about that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    We're better off taking a low risk, so we better use low leverage so we can get a good profit with, it does not matter even if we get a small profit. Instead we use a large leverage, advantage that we get is great, but if we lose, we will easily get a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    We're better off taking a low risk, so we better use low leverage so we can get a good profit with, it does not matter even if we get a small profit. Instead we use a large leverage, advantage that we get is great, but if we lose, we will easily get a margin call.
    I agree with you. Although we have had a good trading strategy, has had a great emotional control, but we should pay attention to leverage. High leverage is very dangerous because the market often be extreme. Trade with low leverage more favorable to margins with long-term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    taken of high risk might not be the best,i guess trader that take high risk when trading are the long term Forex trader,it not safe for the short term trader to take high risk when trading the market,moreover it not safe for newbies as well to take high risk,forex trading is not something one can force,it about proper analysis and profit will surely come.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    anwardad, The more risk we take, the more good profits we will get. I belive in that theory. But also there is a chance that we may fail in all of our trades by taking high risks. So risk management is really an important thing in forex in order to get good results although using high leverage , high leverage is good if we handle our selves to not take high risk with making trade with high lots size also not make over trade in one time
    You are true in forex trade there will always be equal about risk and profit. When we want more profit sure we need to do trading with taking higher risk. It is related about how we manage our capital and risk better. When we want to take higher risk trading, we must to always remember for follow our money and risk management. If the risk is too high and carelessly about money management then not hope to get more from this business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast