Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2091

Thread: Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 68

Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade

Forex is a profitable business we can invest and make good returns but it does not look that easy. Some traders make one mistake in forex and this is looking out for loans to facilitate their trade. I tell you this might be dangerous considering the fact that forex is a risky business. You might say that you don't have money to invest but it's better to save up some bucks and trade than borrowing to trade. Illustrating futher, I will list out the both advantage and disadvantage of borrowing loans to trade forex

ADVANTAGES :
    * Loans could give you an opportunity to have funds to trade forex.
    * You can make profits from it and repay back leaving you with your profits which you can trade with.

DISADVANTAGES :
    * Most loans comes with interests and as a trader you must part ways with some of your profits to the person that grant you loans all in the name of interest.
    * it could cause you emotional trauma especially while in loss.
    * how can you repay back loans you borrow when you looses all while trading.
    * you hardly have rest of mind and could make deadly trading decisions just to see if you can breakeven.
    * Borrowers hardly last in forex.

As you can see you can agree with me that the disadvantages outweighs the advantages of borrowing loans to trade. I will like every members to discuss ways loans could affect a forex trader and provide solutions for how those who don't have money to trade can raise money. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 95
    We don't have to think in that angle, because if we want to make money from the market then we have to pay attention and not to trade with the same attitude which a lot of traders has made use of that got them to loss their money. We have to learn and know how to handle the market, whereas trading with the right discipline and understanding on how the market works. It is a risky business, our investment should also fall within what we can afford losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    That will be wrong for any one to think in such aspect, we trade to make money and when we collect loan we are going against the rules of we investing what we can afford losing, taking loan to trade only will trigger the emotions in us whereas making it hard for us to make some certain decisions, we need to have the discipline to always at all times make sure we are investing the money we can afford losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    +greenpip you are very correct when we collect loan for trading in the forex market we are already violating or rather disregarding the warning that is always given to us before we are allowed to trade in the forex market by investing money that we can not afford to loss. however this does not completely rule out the fact that borrowing money for long term investments in the market might be safe for a professional trader, But certainly not a newbie or a rookie in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 144
    Given: 204
    I do know that we might think that we have the good trading skills and knowledge, so it will be right to get some loan to trade with, well, we are putting ourselves in such a position that we will keep on losing our money. I don't think about getting loan, I often think more on how I can become successful on the long term with my money, being the money I can afford losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 117
    Forex trading looks simple on the outside, which has made a lot of traders thinks of taking loan to trade on it. The business does not work that way, you can make money from forex trading but not with the loan trading, because so doing we will be giving our selves more pressure and will loss our money, I don't trade with the money I can not afford losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 95
    That will be a very bad mistakes for traders to think about getting loans, the fact is that we traders has to trade with the amount of money that we can afford losing, when that can be done, it gives traders the success they need. My knowledge has made it known to me that loan are not what you can get your mind to be at rest while trading with it, it gets you bothered because you can't afford to loss it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    it a complete wrong idea to collect loan to trade the market when we lack good understanding,i guess one might give a trial if the trader has a good understanding on how to analyse the market and manage fund as well when trading,forex is a risk base business the more reason while it risky to loan money to trade the market,it because it has some emotional attachment which is not good for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    * it could cause you emotional trauma especially while in loss.
    * how can you repay back loans you borrow when you looses all while trading.
    * you hardly have rest of mind and could make deadly trading decisions just to see if you can breakeven.
    * Borrowers hardly last in forex.

Forex is a trauma if you do not have economic education. If you did not try to trade and if you do not have a model to predict how much you earn. The problem is not in loans, but in people that cannot use them wisely, which do not have education and market understanding. Of course, they end their trading adventures with traumas.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    we need to understand that when we are trading forex we dont need anything that we will add to the pressure to us when we are trading,we need to understand trading with other people money come with some pressure not to talk of trading with money that will loan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 178
    Simple to think, we must realize the performance of our trading first, and measure the limits of our ability to get profits from forex trading, for example we are able to make at least an average of 5% per month, so it is not wrong if we use a loan of 2.5% per month. right? Indeed, no one knows what will happen in the future, but at least that is our calculation as a reference.

Not allowed!

Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210 LastLast