Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade
Page 1 of 210 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade

Forex is a profitable business we can invest and make good returns but it does not look that easy. Some traders make one mistake in forex and this is looking out for loans to facilitate their trade. I tell you this might be dangerous considering the fact that forex is a risky business. You might say that you don't have money to invest but it's better to save up some bucks and trade than borrowing to trade. Illustrating futher, I will list out the both advantage and disadvantage of borrowing loans to trade forex

ADVANTAGES :
    * Loans could give you an opportunity to have funds to trade forex.
    * You can make profits from it and repay back leaving you with your profits which you can trade with.

DISADVANTAGES :
    * Most loans comes with interests and as a trader you must part ways with some of your profits to the person that grant you loans all in the name of interest.
    * it could cause you emotional trauma especially while in loss.
    * how can you repay back loans you borrow when you looses all while trading.
    * you hardly have rest of mind and could make deadly trading decisions just to see if you can breakeven.
    * Borrowers hardly last in forex.

As you can see you can agree with me that the disadvantages outweighs the advantages of borrowing loans to trade. I will like every members to discuss ways loans could affect a forex trader and provide solutions for how those who don't have money to trade can raise money. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Actually for me to be able to trade the right way and have my emotions under control, I always ensure trading with the money I can afford losing. In addition trading with loan makes you more tensioned because you would want to make up the agreement and then make more money for your self under a limited time, but then some people might be successful that way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Every business has advantages and disadvantages but we should not worried as loss is the part of any kind of business. I would like to suggest that we should learn forex properly and should work on demo account first in order to get the perfection in this business.

Then it does not matter that we invest from our own pocket or start the forex with loan money, we should be perfect then we will be able to earn from this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    * Loans could give you an opportunity to have funds to trade forex.
    yes those helps as trader to earns of good incomes of nominal profit on returns with the manage of the trading work and to prepare of the repayment of loans without to lose of all with the funds to keep also after the terms will be over with the loan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]it will not grant them to payback the money from profit, and even just increase the burden to thnk and hard to get the cool mind for it, traders who take a loan will stay under pressure, more pressure and have to get the target for it,
    and so better to trade with use the fresh money where we have no burden with it, and also small investment is not the obstacle to grow up at this business, and it is better than take a loan from someone[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Every business has advantages and disadvantages but we should not worried as loss is the part of any kind of business. I would like to suggest that we should learn forex properly and should work on demo account first in order to get the perfection in this business.

Then it does not matter that we invest from our own pocket or start the forex with loan money, we should be perfect then we will be able to earn from this business.
    The most important thing is knowledge buddy, if knowledge is there only then we can do trade with our own pocket money and from loan money. Regarding disadvantages I don't have any idea because I think that there is only benefit in forex, because all experienced trader's are making huge from this business. Only those who don't have enough trading knowledge and experience they can get problem here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    The most important thing is knowledge buddy, if knowledge is there only then we can do trade with our own pocket money and from loan money. Regarding disadvantages I don't have any idea because I think that there is only benefit in forex, .
    In forex trading we have to understand that it takes more than knowledge to be able to make money from forex trading. Therefore our emotions are involved and from experience I can tell that when we are trading with loan then we are not going to be able to keep up with the emotional discipline. The fear of losing the loaned money would ensue to making mistakes when trading, it is never a good idea.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    As forex business is good for earning, it is equally risky and uncertain as well. It is never a wise thing for traders to think of collecting money from the bank as loan in order to trade this risky market, it is never worth it. Forex traders should be well disciplined and know what the forex business's ethic entails and what it does not want. All traders should trade with their own money, and it should be the amount they can afford to lose.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    The most important thing is knowledge buddy, if knowledge is there only then we can do trade with our own pocket money and from loan money. Regarding disadvantages I don't have any idea because I think that there is only benefit in forex, because all experienced trader's are making huge from this business. Only those who don't have enough trading knowledge and experience they can get problem here.
    Even though you have the knowledge, you must know that this is forex and anything unexpected can still happen. So I don't see any reason why we should increase our risk to borrow loans which can be very hard for us to repay when we loose it. So it's adviceable that as a trader we do our best to trade with we can afford and avoid borrowing so we can be able to keep our emotions on check anytime. The best advice I will give to anyone should be to avoid loans.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As forex business is good for earning, it is equally risky and uncertain as well. It is never a wise thing for traders to think of collecting money from the bank as loan in order to trade this risky market, it is never worth it. Forex traders should be well disciplined and know what the forex business's ethic entails and what it does not want. All traders should trade with their own money, and it should be the amount they can afford to lose.
    You know forex trading is a very huge business and then this not to borrow money should apply to the newbie retailer traders, because some most big banks and other financial institution that trades on forex market, they actually do have some amount of money been borrowed to trade with. Thus they are all professionals in the business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 210 123451151101 ... LastLast