Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade - Page 3
Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Don't Ever Think About Collecting Loans to trade

Forex is a profitable business we can invest and make good returns but it does not look that easy. Some traders make one mistake in forex and this is looking out for loans to facilitate their trade. I tell you this might be dangerous considering the fact that forex is a risky business. You might say that you don't have money to invest but it's better to save up some bucks and trade than borrowing to trade. Illustrating futher, I will list out the both advantage and disadvantage of borrowing loans to trade forex

ADVANTAGES :
    * Loans could give you an opportunity to have funds to trade forex.
    * You can make profits from it and repay back leaving you with your profits which you can trade with.

DISADVANTAGES :
    * Most loans comes with interests and as a trader you must part ways with some of your profits to the person that grant you loans all in the name of interest.
    * it could cause you emotional trauma especially while in loss.
    * how can you repay back loans you borrow when you looses all while trading.
    * you hardly have rest of mind and could make deadly trading decisions just to see if you can breakeven.
    * Borrowers hardly last in forex.

As you can see you can agree with me that the disadvantages outweighs the advantages of borrowing loans to trade. I will like every members to discuss ways loans could affect a forex trader and provide solutions for how those who don't have money to trade can raise money. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Trading with your own money is more peaceful and therefore you can control your emotions more better than when you have the amount of money that you have attained through loan been used when trading, you will not be able to concentrate, therefore you will be scared because you might loss the money which apparently is the amount of money that you can not afford losing. Therefore we need to trade with the amount of money that we can afford losing, that I think is the rules to being successful trader.
    Of course sir, it is a very bad thing for traders to be taking trading to the extent of getting loans from the bank, this is a very bad thing. We should never do that because it will never allow us to trade and think straight. Even if we are trading with our last money, it still affects us, not to talk of borrowing the money from the bank.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course sir, it is a very bad thing for traders to be taking trading to the extent of getting loans from the bank, this is a very bad thing. We should never do that because it will never allow us to trade and think straight. Even if we are trading with our last money, it still affects us, not to talk of borrowing the money from the bank.
    Not a totally bad idea though, like I have said it depends on the trader, in the sense that there are so many business men that gets loan to do business, same could happen in forex trading, there are traders that are good at what they do and would want to expand, thus they have good strategy and have steady psychological control, therefore they can make it, it is absolutely bad for a new trader who is yet to be profitable thinking such trading method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    ADVANTAGES :
    * Loans could give you an opportunity to have funds to trade forex.
    * You can make profits from it and repay back leaving you with your profits which you can trade with.
    Loans money give the trader small advantages to get quick money for capitaling the forex tradign but the emotional about to re pay back the loans pus the interest sometimes give the trader pressure. Trader would trade forex market with the good headed mind and clear mind without any pressure about to pay back the loan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Loans money give the trader small advantages to get quick money for capitaling the forex tradign but the emotional about to re pay back the loans pus the interest sometimes give the trader pressure. Trader would trade forex market with the good headed mind and clear mind without any pressure about to pay back the loan.
    True, trading using a loaned money will be a very risky move for a trader, especially if he is not skillful and ready enough to make profitable trades, second what is really important here is that if a trader is really capable of making good trades and have consistent profits from his strategy then there is really no need to start using huge capital, you can actually build up or compound a small capital into a big one if you already is a profitable trader.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    there is one thing that i was told when i was starting my trading and that was that the more money means to you the harder it is in your trading and i wonder what kind of stress there is when you are trading and you have a loan to pay from the profits you make

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    hehehe, collecting loan to trade is a big mistake for traders, it is not nice for them to make money through forex. the loan will not make the true self of the trader to be working, he will be fearing and badly affect in forex trading. this is not what i am willing to risk, i will rather not trade than to get loan to do this very risky trading.
    This is what am talking about. The psychology on the attitude you will put into trading with a borrowed funds will sometimes makes your emotions go beyond control especially when you are in loss. It's very obvious we learn on the means in which we could avoid borrowing to trade forex because it's very risky and could make you loose focus and money management while trying to even break even.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is what am talking about. The psychology on the attitude you will put into trading with a borrowed funds will sometimes makes your emotions go beyond control especially when you are in loss. It's very obvious we learn on the means in which we could avoid borrowing to trade forex because it's very risky and could make you loose focus and money management while trying to even break even.
    Sure, this loaning of a thing would build the bad psychology in the trader, and it would be very hard for him to control it with time. Forex traders should never do a thing like this, it is unethical and it is bad for trading discipline. We should be trying to trade with proper trading skills and in the manner that will not affect our psychology.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    * it could cause you emotional trauma especially while in loss.
    yes as sometimes the work happened with the end on situation as trader to experience the losing returns as requiring more on works with the manage to recover with the harder on efforts and more of funds on backuping use of manage with the running order by the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I know that most of the problems that we are facing in forex trading is not having good amount of money to trade on forex but then I must say that it is not even good thinking about getting a loan in trading. We have forum as this and I believe that when we learn we can be able to earn some money which could be used in trading and we can then make money from the bonus. Therefore getting loan for an amateur trader is not the good way of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I know that most of the problems that we are facing in forex trading is not having good amount of money to trade on forex but then I must say that it is not even good thinking about getting a loan in trading. We have forum as this and I believe that when we learn we can be able to earn some money which could be used in trading and we can then make money from the bonus. Therefore getting loan for an amateur trader is not the good way of trading.
    [lang=id]yes, it is a good solution for traders, we can use the bonus for post for trading forex and give us more opportunities to grow up with just low risk, and even almost there is no risk, and so we need to take this chances wisely and carefully, because all the thing we do right now will become the reflection for the future[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast