Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 BENEFIT FROM TRADING FOREX

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

6 BENEFIT FROM TRADING FOREX

1. TRADING WITH LOW MARGIN
    Forex traders are able to control a large amount of money on deposit market with relatively smaller capital through the use of what are known as margin, example trading account can offer margin 1:100, this mean trader can control $100000 in the market for every $1000,

2. no commission and no exchange fees
    forex broker works by matching buy and sell orders in the market. broker not charged u for this deal, however you will find that there is a difference between buying and selling prices are known as the spread.

- - - Updated - - -

3. AN OPEN MARKET FOR TRADING
    stoxk markets are often seen as a closed market where the distribution of information is often limited or leaking and therefore it becomes difficult to make choice, in the forex market news is released at the same time, and many information for us to analysa, and we have access same informationt with a large investor, currency moves is determined by the large flow

- - - Updated - - -

4. TWENTY FOUR HOURS MARKETPLACE/ 5 DAYS

5. HIGH LIQUIDITY

6. RISK TRADING IS LIMITED, AND IT GUARANTEED
    WE CAN USE STOP LOSS FOR LIMIT OUR LOSS, AND IT VERY BENEFIT

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Well, there are many many benefits we can get from this forex trading busines. One of the best benefit i got from this business is HOW TO CONTROL EMOTIONS. Because having emotions in not just trading career but in your personal career is very very dangerous such as greed which is worst emotion. Now in my real life, because of trading forex, i know how to control greed and how to use money properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Trading in the forex market has a lot of features and the most important is to make large profits and also increase the monthly income of the trader and Forex has a lot of features better than any Business else like that market is open 24 hours and can be early trading with a capital of small and big profits from capital small

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    trading in forex makes the trader to be pataint and also gives a good profit which you can withdraw in any time and increase the income of trader and it gives better oporotunity in home and any body can work wthout any hesitations a little trade can give a good profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Above all, the main thing that makes the forex trading market to be every popular is the low margin and the high leverage attachments. If the market were to be like other aspects of the financial market, it will never be like this, it is better to risk the forex market the way it is, than to say that it is the market that will make you lose all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex trading does have a lot of benefits that we can use for profit. We can run this business with a very minimal capital so that everyone can run this business. I think forex trading is very flexible where we can run this business anytime and anywhere.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Forex trading comes with its disadvantages and advantages and the advantages of trading forex include -forex trading is a 24 hour open market from Monday to Friday,forex pocesses high liquidity,meaning that the risks are high so as the returns are,also the availability of leveraged which can both work for you and work against you and finally the low cost of carrying out a transaction,which the broker charges by using spread,and swaps for over night floating entries.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    My benefit of joining Forex, I am getting unlimited earning opportunity ( although I am making very low income now days because of lower amount has invested),
    and another thing is I am getting aware about different currencies and learning about different country. Willing to visit those place after making good amount from Forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Thanks to let us know about these points I think all those negative trader's should know about this thread forex trading giving us a lot of advantages but due to our own mistakes we are loosing our money in forex we all should respect this great online money making machine

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    MetaTrader platform became famous because this platform is easy to use, we do not need any special knowledge about IT to learn metatrader. Many trading software available in the internet but most are pretty difficult to use, because it has too many features so often made traders confused when using that software.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast