Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241 LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2406

Thread: An advice for new comers

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Newbies should be more concerned on making sure they build a great skills that would help them make good profits for themselves at the best very time. Newbies must not skip learning but take the demo account seriously because it's the way forward and the way they can achieve good trading with time. Newbies must know there is no shortcut to success and be ready to invest good time to develop with the demo.
    Building the capacity to make huge profits is going to take a long time and newbies should work incessantly towards betterment of their trading. To become experts most importantly we need strong experience while practice is the thing associated with learning on demo. That is where the newbies lack, instead of being ready to do the needful work they come to Forex for easy earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Building the capacity to make huge profits is going to take a long time and newbies should work incessantly towards betterment of their trading. To become experts most importantly we need strong experience while practice is the thing associated with learning on demo. That is where the newbies lack, instead of being ready to do the needful work they come to Forex for easy earnings.
    making 100% profitability from our initial deposit within a month should be a great goal to make for us. in this business, consistency and safety are a must thing to notice and we better keep our account stay safe, at least don't lose our initial deposit so we can continue to trade. risk management should tell us how to limit our trading from the risk of market and tell us how much money we can afford to lose. need to focus on this more for new comers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    one thing i noticed about them is impatience, they believe they will be millionaire in the market within short time, but things are not like that. It takes time to be successful in the market, and the trader needs to always train to achieve that success.
    Impatience is a huge problems for any newbie because it activates their greedy to make fast money in forex and such greed would bring about the possible huge loss in a short time. I advice newbies to be patient and focus on the their chance to build a more promising trade for themselves. Newbies should be careful and they should build a system that would help them maximize their winings if they are really interested to make good profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Impatience is a huge problems for any newbie because it activates their greedy to make fast money in forex and such greed would bring about the possible huge loss in a short time. I advice newbies to be patient and focus on the their chance to build a more promising trade for themselves. Newbies should be careful and they should build a system that would help them maximize their winings if they are really interested to make good profits.
    no doubt its really a bad thing but if we have proper management if we have proper planning and targets then we can understand how much wait we can do here, in reality we do not understand this thing and trade without target and loses, so any way can be best for us if we have properly learned them, so make sure you do and do on base of experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    making 100% profitability from our initial deposit within a month should be a great goal to make for us. in this business, consistency and safety are a must thing to notice and we better keep our account stay safe, at least don't lose our initial deposit so we can continue to trade. risk management should tell us how to limit our trading from the risk of market and tell us how much money we can afford to lose. need to focus on this more for new comers.
    It is not a wise idea to advice the new forex traders to be aiming for 100% in their every months income target, that will make them think as if the forex field is as easy as that, it is not like that. Forex traders who are just starting to trade this forex business should just zero their minds from profitable making. All their mindsets should be on how they will learn and get to regularly preserve their forex account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not a wise idea to advice the new forex traders to be aiming for 100% in their every months income target, that will make them think as if the forex field is as easy as that, it is not like that. Forex traders who are just starting to trade this forex business should just zero their minds from profitable making. All their mindsets should be on how they will learn and get to regularly preserve their forex account.
    this is wrong not an expert also can do this easily, because making double every month is not easy, we should make some sensible targets 20 30 percent max profit is enough, if we try to earn very big we can lose all because for earning big we need to make some big risk, so its not good, we should make sure we place some good orders, when we can not do well we can not survive for long, any newbie can earn some profit if newbie have learned fully

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is wrong not an expert also can do this easily, because making double every month is not easy, we should make some sensible targets 20 30 percent max profit is enough, if we try to earn very big we can lose all because for earning big we need to make some big risk, so its not good, we should make sure we place some good orders, when we can not do well we can not survive for long, any newbie can earn some profit if newbie have learned fully
    simply look at the size of our deposits first before deciding how much money we want to make in monthly basis. for safety reason, making 50% profits of our initial deposit in a month is looking good to do because we can gather each day with 2.5% profits which is safe to achieve. the less target to make will be easier to get and don't take it too complicated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Newbies should follow the right process if they must become a successful trader. I don't know why many would love to cut corners and don't look to equip themselves with the right knowledge that will guide them in this trade. Newbies should see the demo account as the best practice place to be, and this account can give them the opportunity to trade and develop a strategy that will guide them to prosper or succeed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Newbies should follow the right process if they must become a successful trader. I don't know why many would love to cut corners and don't look to equip themselves with the right knowledge that will guide them in this trade. Newbies should see the demo account as the best practice place to be, and this account can give them the opportunity to trade and develop a strategy that will guide them to prosper or succeed.
    newbies should understand demo but the issue is on demo account we can not do trade properly if we do not have real way to learn, on demo we use mostly bigger capital we uses some bigger lots so in some pips we earn big and think we are successful so this is wrong we can not do well in this way, we can survive if we have proper patience, if we have proper experience so learn and then try to earn , use smaller lots on demo it will give you real experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    newbies should understand demo but the issue is on demo account we can not do trade properly if we do not have real way to learn, on demo we use mostly bigger capital we uses some bigger lots so in some pips we earn big and think we are successful so this is wrong we can not do well in this way, we can survive if we have proper patience, if we have proper experience so learn and then try to earn , use smaller lots on demo it will give you real experience
    The demo account is not what new traders can be far away from, the demo account will make sure that traders are training to gain from the market. The training is so important for every trader, those traders that can not train will never get to understand how to trade the market, and this will only be making the trader to lose. It is the traders that can train rightly and trade the market with experience that can prevail in it.

Not allowed!

Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241 LastLast