An advice for new comers - Page 51
Page 51 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    New comers should have it in mind that trading is not a simple business, you can only become a better trader when you understand the market. Therefore, my main advice for them is that instead of focusing on money they would want to make from forex trading, they should aim more at learning and one most important thing is that they should keep trading journal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    New comers should have it in mind that trading is not a simple business, you can only become a better trader when you understand the market. Therefore, my main advice for them is that instead of focusing on money they would want to make from forex trading, they should aim more at learning and one most important thing is that they should keep trading journal.
    The misconception newbies have in this business will make them trade very wrongly when they are not careful. It's very good they understand the fact that it's never easy to become successful and they must look on having a good means of learning at the right time. Success here depends on us and we have to realize the need to learn very good always. Let's be hard-working and learn to practice in the right platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    The misconception newbies have in this business will make them trade very wrongly when they are not careful. It's very good they understand the fact that it's never easy to become successful and they must look on having a good means of learning at the right time. Success here depends on us and we have to realize the need to learn very good always. Let's be hard-working and learn to practice in the right platform.
    Newbies will always make a lot of mistake in this business due to their own naivety but they have the time to change themselves and become an even better trader too. Success in here will depend not only in your own learning power but also in your own will power. Not all traders will stay normal to keep learning everything without even blinking at anything in here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Good advice , but i think all traders should learn and know everything in forex , its not a waste of time to learn anything , as you shold take a few knowladge from everything , probably and surly you will need it later and for self confidence also .. Untill now i dont know and never reads about price action , and this is wrong .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    if anyone said from me, I will advice never become greedy trader, It is like habbit and if we become greedy then this is 100% that we can not earn here, we can lose with this habbit just and also can't leave it if we make it strong, we all should learn first and trade with planing

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by pro-trS View Post
    Good advice , but i think all traders should learn and know everything in forex , its not a waste of time to learn anything , as you shold take a few knowladge from everything , probably and surly you will need it later and for self confidence also .. Untill now i dont know and never reads about price action , and this is wrong .
    Even if it takes years for me to understand this forex trading, no I never said that was a waste of time in my life. It is because a hard work requires certain amount of time to achieve the goals, nothing come in an instant way. Unless some of us has more intellectual ability to understand things faster about forex trading, so they will achieve their goal faster than people like me who has limited understanding about things. I know I am not smart enough that is why the only thing I can do is to practice more and more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The forex market is a risky business where success is hard to find, so if you are new you shouldn't be discourage for if you lose once or twice because it normal, beside we can't get to understand this business perfectly well without loss, we need to learn from our mistakes before we can get to understand the business very well, so if you are new and you are losing a lot, you should not be discourage but try to learn from your mistakes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if anyone said from me, I will advice never become greedy trader, It is like habbit and if we become greedy then this is 100% that we can not earn here, we can lose with this habbit just and also can't leave it if we make it strong, we all should learn first and trade with planing
    It's very much important that newbies have to plan on the way they can handle this trade more better off. We must know that as a trader that would like success. We have to realize the need to avoid greed so that we don't go to the length of blowing our accounts. Newbies should start up learning and always look on developing great skills to trade. It's never easy until we make it wise to learn and develop ourselves.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    It's very much important that newbies have to plan on the way they can handle this trade more better off. We must know that as a trader that would like success. We have to realize the need to avoid greed so that we don't go to the length of blowing our accounts. Newbies should start up learning and always look on developing great skills to trade. It's never easy until we make it wise to learn and develop ourselves.
    I think that not all newbies will have the plan in here but they still need to have one. Traders always need to know too that if they trade with too much greed then they will only have a hard time ahead later. Blowing their own account while they are skillfully lacking then will somehow became an important experience. If they can use it for the future then it will be great.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    I think that not all newbies will have the plan in here but they still need to have one. Traders always need to know too that if they trade with too much greed then they will only have a hard time ahead later. Blowing their own account while they are skillfully lacking then will somehow became an important experience. If they can use it for the future then it will be great.[/lang]
    Greed is not an easy thing to control but yet traders must feel the necessity of controlling greed. Even when experienced people earn money then he become greedy. cause if he get success then he think that he will earn many money if he trade with more risk. but trading without risk management is harmful and can bring big losses.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast