An advice for new comers - Page 4
Page 4 of 241 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i advice that new traders should not be in a hurry to make money from their trading for they will lose it instead and the only thing that will keep them from getting a margin call in their account is just risking a small percentage of their account balance
    [lang=id]many experiences told us about it, yes, this is true, we do not think so rush and hurry for making success at forex trading, but all the thing here will need a time and process that should be understood with well, no shortcut, no instant way. traders need to think with realistic and take it step by step, but of course everyone will have different ability for this[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    Forex is the largest financial market in the world. For information about the most important thing for beginners. Health management and practical experience. Using a demo account, you can get more experience about the new arrivals because the demo Forex account is good for beginners. Here are some tips you should follow these tips every newbie on the Forex market you can discuss ...

* Better financial management.
    * Knowledge of Forex trading
    * Application demo account.
    * Hard Working

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by siham.msd View Post
    Forex is the largest financial market in the world. For information about the most important thing for beginners. Health management and practical experience. Using a demo account, you can get more experience about the new arrivals because the demo Forex account is good for beginners. Here are some tips you should follow these tips every newbie on the Forex market you can discuss ...

* Better financial management.
    * Knowledge of Forex trading
    * Application demo account.
    * Hard Working
    may i add some words, here is about psychologies and emotion, sometimes we forgot them with some theories only but then we face different conditiosn in the market and they are ( emotion and psychologies ) take over control the mind and give big a role where we do trading out from these steps

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    The new comers should see forex trading as a normal business, so therefore they need to learn and comprehend the business. The demo account is there to learn or better still if they should think that the demo account is not that effective then we can make use of the cent account with forum money in learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The new comers should see forex trading as a normal business, so therefore they need to learn and comprehend the business. The demo account is there to learn or better still if they should think that the demo account is not that effective then we can make use of the cent account with forum money in learning.
    Well, forex is really a business, but it is not a normal business to me as that normalcy seems somehow to me, and the traders that do not know might be trading for the fact that it is normal in the risk as well. This is a very risky business, but I would advice traders that are coming newly to learn it and have their system and be patient with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    it is good to look at forex as the usual business, it will make traders to be planning with it , it will make traders not to look at it as if it will not be done when it is risky market. the risky market can able made less risky when we can do our trading with good strategy and a plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.
    the colorful indy system those had with the limitation for some traders that the use should leaves of worse on obstacles with the chance on differing option with the value on returns with the drawing of signals with the chart as having of 2 or more colors as the colorblind trader to work only with the contrast on shifts with the moderation of signals with the deliverance of indy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Well.. I am trading for a good wile.I would like to say few things to those traders who only makes first steps in the traders and markets world.
    1. Don't trust too much indicators, they always late.
    2. If your trading system build on indicators signals and you make trade only by suggestion of indicators your chance to get profit would be about 80/20.
    3. When your indicators says " its time to buy or sell" as usual it's to late and market go in opposite way (trust me it happened to me 1k times )
    4. I would suggest to new traders just trade what you see and use only support and resistance levels but don't forget about main trend.
    5. And main thing would be MM (money management) make smart trades and don't forget about margin what left on your account.
    Wish good profits to everyone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, forex is really a business, but it is not a normal business to me as that normalcy seems somehow to me, and the traders that do not know might be trading for the fact that it is normal in the risk as well. This is a very risky business, but I would advice traders that are coming newly to learn it and have their system and be patient with it.
    Well, I think if we don't see forex trading as a business then we are likely to start losing. I see it as A business and would advice the newbies to do the same too because as a business there will be a time where as you will suffer from loss and also win, therefore they should thus be ready for any out come.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Well, I think if we don't see forex trading as a business then we are likely to start losing. I see it as A business and would advice the newbies to do the same too because as a business there will be a time where as you will suffer from loss and also win, therefore they should thus be ready for any out come.
    [lang=id]good mindset , need to understand forex trading from beginning, this is a business and need to make sure that we have a will for to do a business and not the others, and it will help and trigger us to prepare ourselves with all the thing needed by the businessman,
    and if not, trader have already taken wrong way, and start to make losing without the end[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 241 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast