An advice for new comers - Page 3
Page 3 of 241 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by azrifx View Post
    for new trader, no rush in making profit in forex market. gain your knowledge about forex market, find your own strategies and keep practising with demo account untul you ready to risk your money in real account. forex is not easy but can be profitable if your knew the right way to make it. there is no such quick money in this business, be patient and take your time to study the risk.
    Newbies should avoid looking for shortcut to make fast profits. This hsve been one reason they have failed to achieve so much in forex that's why it's very proper they look into the means of learning patiently and developing themselves in this trade. Greed have made so many newbies to loose and this is what they must look into if they are going to be a success in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I understand you alot about what you have said, to me the candles haven't been giving to me good trading signals, but then something that I am sure about is that I love the price action so much, I trade support and resistance breakout and since I also see forex trading as other business, I am quite okay not having any trades opened for a week or more. Because I know better opportunity will come forward.
    Combining candles with other techniques or indicators will be a good approach, like what you said we can use resistance and support area in combination with candlestick, although it may not guarantee of a sure winning situation but at least it may give us higher probability of winning.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.
    yes those of the decision on running of above strategy helps on further as trader to occupy field of the different tf on moderation on improving the better on confirmation as referring precise on options on working with the creation of order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    I think the most important thing would be that a trader should never dare set aside money management. Secondly, he ought not to consider trading as comparable to gambling. Thirdly, he should never give way to any sort of emotional or material greed. Fourthly that he may not lose his nerves while the market is over to him. Lastly that he must have manifest quantity of patience in him.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Combining candles with other techniques or indicators will be a good approach, like what you said we can use resistance and support area in combination with candlestick, although it may not guarantee of a sure winning situation but at least it may give us higher probability of winning.
    Well, of course there is no sure way of making money in forex trading as there is no sure trading strategy So therefore the power of a trading strategy us that we learn and comprehend the use of the strategy, that is the only way we can become successful and master the trading strategy that we are making use of and be able to make good amount of money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by siham.msd View Post
    I think the most important thing would be that a trader should never dare set aside money management. Secondly, he ought not to consider trading as comparable to gambling. Thirdly, he should never give way to any sort of emotional or material greed. Fourthly that he may not lose his nerves while the market is over to him. Lastly that he must have manifest quantity of patience in him.
    [lang=id]a trader need to have right mindset and understanding about forex trading, learn it carefully and think that forex trading is a great business, so we come to this business as a businessman and not as the gambler,
    and it will trigger them to think well, realistic and start to trade as the real trader[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators.
    yes as those to gives of chance on working of customs with the technical analytics on understanding movesment on return with the drawing of chart. as further to defines of one with the indicator system on referring initials of entry and exit points to work with the manage of order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    [lang=id]it is good to combine the candle with others indicators and use them at a trading system, but one thing that should be understood that both of them are not a source of signals, but just give us some data and traders need to analyze them first before make any decisions, and a good thing that traders do not use too many indicators,
    and for me right now, i used one or two indicators and even sometimes with candlestick only[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i also think, and i also use this idea , i check many sites and check their analysis, there possibilities and signals, then make own analysis compare all , if all are match then can be best time to put order, other thing comes money management which can come with experience and more and more practice, but i think when many analysis combine then the result will be good then individual

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    i advice that new traders should not be in a hurry to make money from their trading for they will lose it instead and the only thing that will keep them from getting a margin call in their account is just risking a small percentage of their account balance

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 241 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast