An advice for new comers - Page 239
Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2410

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    My advice for new boy forex is very dangerous business but you first fail to understand. So keep highlight its dangerous nature and first six-month love to trade demo and learn well then back to real business to measure knowledge and experience. If you do not make good you should return in demo again and making well train up again enter real trade and evaluate your performance. When you serveral time follow this sytem you will able to understand how to treat forex and earn well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    My advice for new boy forex is very dangerous business but you first fail to understand. So keep highlight its dangerous nature and first six-month love to trade demo and learn well then back to real business to measure knowledge and experience. If you do not make good you should return in demo again and making well train up again enter real trade and evaluate your performance. When you serveral time follow this sytem you will able to understand how to treat forex and earn well.
    Losing money earlier is bad for new comers but soon it will fruitful for them once they can learn from that bad result and continue to learn without investing their own funds in account. People will change from bad to better status once they've experienced many things first by themselves. Unlike knowledge, experience is the only thing they must get from trading or practice. Soon after they trade or practice, they'll feel the tension and real experience of how to trade and make money or lose it.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The new traders should take time to understand the business. The new traders needs to have a good trading concept that they should make use of, all these things gets to come to make a trader good or bad, from what I have learned. The new trader always has got to follow the right trading process which is learning from the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    The new traders should take time to understand the business. The new traders needs to have a good trading concept that they should make use of, all these things gets to come to make a trader good or bad, from what I have learned. The new trader always has got to follow the right trading process which is learning from the demo account.
    Yes, the new forex traders need time to understand this forex business, there is no way out for them than this. The forex traders who have being learning and trading for some years may still be having challenges in their trading, not to say of the new forex traders. First thing first for every trader is learning, it is until the forex trader has experience before he could know what to do at all trading situations.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, the new forex traders need time to understand this forex business, there is no way out for them than this. The forex traders who have being learning and trading for some years may still be having challenges in their trading, not to say of the new forex traders. First thing first for every trader is learning, it is until the forex trader has experience before he could know what to do at all trading situations.
    It is not easy for new traders to have understood how to trade the market in full, such traders have not known their right from their wrong. I believe strongly that the traders with experience are the ones that will get to do meaningful things as they trade, that is the reason why it is important for us to seek experience before doing anything, it will surely be what will be letting us trade and earn without losing easily to the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not easy for new traders to have understood how to trade the market in full, such traders have not known their right from their wrong. I believe strongly that the traders with experience are the ones that will get to do meaningful things as they trade, that is the reason why it is important for us to seek experience before doing anything, it will surely be what will be letting us trade and earn without losing easily to the market.
    trader with experience is necessary we can not securely trade if we do not have patience, if we do not have management, so do trade as much as you can, if you do you can easily gain pips, but it not means with just hard work we can gain, there are some factors we must need to know them, we need to know how it works, we need to know our time will tell us everything, our time will make us good and expert and attention as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    trader with experience is necessary we can not securely trade if we do not have patience, if we do not have management, so do trade as much as you can, if you do you can easily gain pips, but it not means with just hard work we can gain, there are some factors we must need to know them, we need to know how it works, we need to know our time will tell us everything, our time will make us good and expert and attention as well
    patience and all other things are additional the main thing is our experience, the main thing is our knowledge and practice, if we do these things we can earn easily, but if we do not have experience, if we do not have knowledge then we can not survive for long and in end we will lose. so newbies or old traders both must required of experience for successful trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Newbies should do everything that would bring about better development of knowledge and experience in this trade. If a newbie wants to be successful, they should start up learning in the right way and build a profitable step to improve on their trade. Demo is a very good start for every beginner and this is the perfect place they can enhance their skills to target success. As a newbie the chance to earn will be on the high side and it will be worthwhile we evaluate the means to trade better and see that the right profitable result will be achieved.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    patience and all other things are additional the main thing is our experience, the main thing is our knowledge and practice, if we do these things we can earn easily, but if we do not have experience, if we do not have knowledge then we can not survive for long and in end we will lose. so newbies or old traders both must required of experience for successful trading
    Many things are needed by traders, we can get to be successful only when we have all what it takes to trade the market and earning consistently with it. There are many new traders, one thing i noticed about them is impatience, they believe they will be millionaire in the market within short time, but things are not like that. It takes time to be successful in the market, and the trader needs to always train to achieve that success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Newbies should be more concerned on making sure they build a great skills that would help them make good profits for themselves at the best very time. Newbies must not skip learning but take the demo account seriously because it's the way forward and the way they can achieve good trading with time. Newbies must know there is no shortcut to success and be ready to invest good time to develop with the demo.

Not allowed!

Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241 LastLast