An advice for new comers - Page 238
Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2410

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Newbies should take their positive time to learn and see they can build a quality trade that would help see that profits will be made in this trade. Newcomers can also make profits here if they would work hard and build a strong trade for themselves right here. Newbies must follow the right learning and see the demo practice as one they can build a proper trading that will result to earning well. As a newbie as long as we can trade good we can eventually build a good trade and however maintain lots of profits in time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Newbies should take their positive time to learn and see they can build a quality trade that would help see that profits will be made in this trade. Newcomers can also make profits here if they would work hard and build a strong trade for themselves right here. Newbies must follow the right learning and see the demo practice as one they can build a proper trading that will result to earning well. As a newbie as long as we can trade good we can eventually build a good trade and however maintain lots of profits in time.
    Among 10 beginners who starts this business for their first time, there'll be only 2 or 3 left who stay in the business after one month learning and practice. The only reason is because the rest 8 or 7 people couldn't take the risk from their own lack of knowledge and they lost their interest of this business since market has taken away their money. From 2 or 3 beginners who manage to stay, only 1 or 2 will stay until the end and become a successful trader.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The new traders should get to be patient with the market. If you are patient with the market then you will focus on more learning and you will know the value of the demo account. New traders should follow the demo account, never get so much in a hurry to make money, because you might get so over whelmed by the way the market works and then you think that you should make huge amount of money shortly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Using indicators or not using is the matter of strategy and traders habits. Personally I find strong support resistance levels in H4 and D1 time frames. The market trend or direction is also easy to determine. Principally that is all what I need and I can trade without indicators. Indicators ar helpful tool but you can trade without them.
    What i want you to know is that this is a matter of the new traders, all I like to tell them is to learn everything possible in forex field, that is what will give them the clue on what they supposed to be doing in forex field. Like you are using support and resistance forex strategy, it is good for you, but there are many forex traders who are trading different forex methods. That is why I like the new traders to try many things, that is what will give them the opportunity to discover what they will like to use by themselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    What i want you to know is that this is a matter of the new traders, all I like to tell them is to learn everything possible in forex field, that is what will give them the clue on what they supposed to be doing in forex field. Like you are using support and resistance forex strategy, it is good for you, but there are many forex traders who are trading different forex methods. That is why I like the new traders to try many things, that is what will give them the opportunity to discover what they will like to use by themselves.
    I agree with you that new traders should try many strategies and trading methods till they find the best for them. Personally I like to use support resistance because I have the best results using them and trading near of them because there is struggle and market moves up and down. It is good place for scalping or using other strategies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I agree with you that new traders should try many strategies and trading methods till they find the best for them. Personally I like to use support resistance because I have the best results using them and trading near of them because there is struggle and market moves up and down. It is good place for scalping or using other strategies.
    You know, they trying so many trading strategies could be one of the reasons why they are not able to stick to one trading strategy. So, therefore, I think the best thing they should do is that they should be focused and disciplined on using just one trading strategy, if they use it long enough, I think then, they can have what it takes to make a good profitable trade, strategy works with time and how much discipline a trader is willing to be.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Could be waste of time to learn many strategies at once, because different strategies has their unique rules which hard to understand and learn at the same time. new comers has problems with their new knowledge and yet they don't have anything to give them a reason to make money. that's why they're spending their time in demo first and struggling there without breaking any real accounts and waste a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The new traders always have the wrong mindset about the business. Most of them wants to make fast money, it is a poor thinking though, yes, you can make a whole lot of money from the market, but first make sure that you have got the skills and experience, learn to improve yourself, that is how you get to become profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The new traders always have the wrong mindset about the business. Most of them wants to make fast money, it is a poor thinking though, yes, you can make a whole lot of money from the market, but first make sure that you have got the skills and experience, learn to improve yourself, that is how you get to become profitable.
    Lead them to the light by telling positive yet logical points about forex and anything related to it. we better explain such things earlier to let new comers knows what they're about to involve their money on because some traders done many big mistakes by not knowing this fact earlier and lost a lot. although that gave them real lesson later, it's better to see how other new comers not repeat their same mistakes and do this business as safe as possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    It is not their fault to always have the wrong mindset, i will like to let you know that the new traders are new with everything, their brain and experience is fresh about the forex field. That is why they will not be able to work with this business the way the experienced traders will do. I think new traders should continue to learn, with time they will know how to trade the forex field out of much mistakes.

Not allowed!

Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241 LastLast