Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2393

Thread: An advice for new comers

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    indicators are good for trading the market,it all depends on the person you learnt from that will determine how profitable you will be as a Forex trader.my advice for new traders is to learn trading with price action strategy before trading indicators,it will help them to understand the market more better.this was what i did that help me to become a more profitable trader.
    indicators are good actually some time we uses and think its not working and when we are following other it happen so why you forget about its real strategy? actually we follow and copy just analysis and it can be profitable many time but we do not follow management, we do not follow its tp and sl so we cannot fully do like experts and loses, we do mistakes and then start to blame market or business, so we need to identify what is issue which is reason for our loss actually

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    For beginner many advice available in forex market and everyday give us our trading experience and knowledge. Lets i think if newbie daily basic good learning and survival the market for higher time frame period then he can easily get some good knowledge about this trading business well after it he can easily make daily basic simple earning strategy for trading. If you can always work on it step by step with good understanding then became successful trader easily possible for our on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    indicators are good actually some time we uses and think its not working and when we are following other it happen so why you forget about its real strategy? actually we follow and copy just analysis and it can be profitable many time but we do not follow management, we do not follow its tp and sl so we cannot fully do like experts and loses, we do mistakes and then start to blame market or business, so we need to identify what is issue which is reason for our loss actually
    There is nothing wrong with indicators, traders have to learn how to work with the indicator, and that settles it. The new traders or the traders that have spend many years trading the market still need the same advice, and i know that it is better to forget the copying of trades when we want to be the kind traders that are doing well in what we are doing. Those traders which are copying trades are dependent on another trader, we have to learn how to trade by ourselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Somebody is get used to indicators somebody is not. Somewhere indicators are good if long term strategies are used. Unfortunately indicators will not help in scalping where fast trades to be used because they are lagging. The best way to use indicators is in H1 or higher time frames because they guve the best signals in higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 19
    Every new trader should brace up about good learning and get prepared on the chance to develop themselves to be profitable so as to have a perfect plan to make profits. Newbies who are not following the best method to learn will find it very hard to improve so they must be ready to give it their all to learn. Gradually they would improve from their practice and develop the right experience that will help then start achieving their aims of trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Somebody is get used to indicators somebody is not. Somewhere indicators are good if long term strategies are used. Unfortunately indicators will not help in scalping where fast trades to be used because they are lagging. The best way to use indicators is in H1 or higher time frames because they guve the best signals in higher time frames.
    Indicators are the most important tools for the new traders to start with. There is nothing whatsoever that is bad with the use of indicators, it is all about the kind of indicators which the new traders are making use of, and the new traders have to make sure that they are practising until they know how to use their indicator very well. When it is likewise other strategies apart from indicator, beginners still have to train about it to know how to use it rightly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Indicators are the most important tools for the new traders to start with.
    you are right there is no other tools which can make us able to earn, if we use indicators we can understand market but if we do not have them how we can analyze market. so we should give importance to indicators with them people think about news trading so i never ever recommend it, because there is no way for news trading there is no reason for that, we have tools in technical but not have in fundamental so its better to trade with technical

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    you are right there is no other tools which can make us able to earn, if we use indicators we can understand market but if we do not have them how we can analyze market. so we should give importance to indicators with them people think about news trading so i never ever recommend it, because there is no way for news trading there is no reason for that, we have tools in technical but not have in fundamental so its better to trade with technical
    Indicators are made for traders as tool to help them trade. Fortunately, this business can be done by many methods and many other tools which has different variety and setups. This makes indicators aren't the only tool to help us make money in market. As basic knowledge, it's good for beginners to start learning how to work with one indicator before they can start another different indicator through demo account.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 19
    Newbies can help themselves learn and follow the right method that would help them achieve the best result for themselves in forex. As a newbie if you don't learn, you will struggle to understand this business. The best thing for a newbie is to learn and to perfectly understand how they can make real profits that would guarantee that a good trade would be made and as well bring about the success with this opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    you are right there is no other tools which can make us able to earn, if we use indicators we can understand market but if we do not have them how we can analyze market.
    Using indicators or not using is the matter of strategy and traders habits. Personally I find strong support resistance levels in H4 and D1 time frames. The market trend or direction is also easy to determine. Principally that is all what I need and I can trade without indicators. Indicators ar helpful tool but you can trade without them.

Not allowed!

Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 LastLast