An advice for new comers - Page 231
Page 231 of 241 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2410

Thread: An advice for new comers

  1. #1
    Trader jamey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    813
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

    An advice for new comers

    When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2301
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    you practiced your strategy for a long time actually and i think with that space of time you were supposed to start making money from the market.but the problem was you didn't learn to trade your strategy from the right source because if you did you wouldn't be here complaining.many traders in here uses indicator to trade the market and they are making consistent profit from the market.
    I don't know what you are ranting here, as a matter of what i know, the learning and practising are the same thing, only that the practising is more practical for traders to know how to trade. When traders have gotten to the stage of practising, it means the trader has already learned initially, so it is not a new thing for the trader to now practise and gain experience. I will appreciate it if you can make some clarity to your statement.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2302
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't know what you are ranting here, as a matter of what i know, the learning and practising are the same thing, only that the practising is more practical for traders to know how to trade. When traders have gotten to the stage of practising, it means the trader has already learned initially, so it is not a new thing for the trader to now practise and gain experience. I will appreciate it if you can make some clarity to your statement.
    learning and practicing is not same because in practice we can choose any strategy it can be wrong or right so when we do practice on that strategy we learn from it, so we gain tips to earn profit from here so that is our learning but practice is simple which we do here with any strategy on demo to gain some experience. so both are important but not as same there is bit difference

    Not allowed!

  4. #2303
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Well, we get good results we have to make a plan for good management we work properly here for the sake of good trade planning we must work with good management skill also for the gain of success. I give advice to all new trader that they use different strategies and indicators on the candlesticks pattern of the chart and get experience about this business to get the success.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2304
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't know what you are ranting here, as a matter of what i know, the learning and practising are the same thing, only that the practising is more practical for traders to know how to trade. When traders have gotten to the stage of practising, it means the trader has already learned initially, so it is not a new thing for the trader to now practise and gain experience. I will appreciate it if you can make some clarity to your statement.
    practice is the only thing which can make us good in trading and can make us expert also, if we do not have good practice on demo we can not survive here, so first of all make some experience on demo and do some practice on it, demo is the only place where we can learn full trade, so do some practice and learn it, newbies can earn some good profit from their good experience and can earn some good profit later also so learning should be perfect

    Not allowed!

  6. #2305
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,453
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    practice is the only thing which can make us good in trading and can make us expert also, if we do not have good practice on demo we can not survive here, so first of all make some experience on demo and do some practice on it, demo is the only place where we can learn full trade, so do some practice and learn it, newbies can earn some good profit from their good experience and can earn some good profit later also so learning should be perfect
    To become experts most importantly we need strong experience while practice is the thing associated with learning on demo. That is where the newbies lack, instead of being ready to do the needful work they come to Forex for easy earnings. Beginning time is actually the time when we have the work with full dedication and perseverance and even try to learn the lessons from our mistakes and losses.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2306
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,048
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    To become experts most importantly we need strong experience while practice is the thing associated with learning on demo. That is where the newbies lack, instead of being ready to do the needful work they come to Forex for easy earnings. Beginning time is actually the time when we have the work with full dedication and perseverance and even try to learn the lessons from our mistakes and losses.
    Being successful is a long journey and in beginning you need demo practice and then you need real experience to grow. From newbies level traders have to learn patience and learn to trade with low risk because that is how consistency is possible. Newbies should stay positive because the results they first get during trading can be negative and positive results can take time to come.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2307
    Trader juniorpeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    every strategy in the market is profitable but when we don't learn to trade from the right source it will be hard to make profit using the strategy.indicator is very profitable but you didn't find it profitable because you didn't learn to trade from the right source if you find a good mentor who knows how to trade indicator you can do well with trading indicators more than any strategy you are currently using.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2308
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I see most newbies trying to break protocols to see if they can outsmart this market to make profits. This is like wasting time and I don't advice any newbie to follow such part. The best advise will be they learn and build a system that will give them the possible means to manage risk. As a newbie following the chance to build the right system will be helpful and will give us all the chance to make up profits that will enable them enjoy proper trading. Newcomers must be ready to learn and realize that to succeed will require efforts.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2309
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I see most newbies trying to break protocols to see if they can outsmart this market to make profits. This is like wasting time and I don't advice any newbie to follow such part. The best advise will be they learn and build a system that will give them the possible means to manage risk. As a newbie following the chance to build the right system will be helpful and will give us all the chance to make up profits that will enable them enjoy proper trading. Newcomers must be ready to learn and realize that to succeed will require efforts.
    from my experience as a newbie learning is most hard step there are some factors like newbie not know what is good for him and what is bad so if he have some good research skills he can get good way to learn,later newbies do mistake in learning,they use demo for big targets and uses some big capital with big lots so that make them greedy if he earn good from it, so avoid it and make sure you trade without greed on demo and real

    Not allowed!

  11. #2310
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    I want advice to all of my new friends who newly joined this business that follow the rule of money management because it is the first rule of our business without it we cannot make a single penny. Second thing, we always have need to follow technical analysis and to trade on trend direction it is the most easy way to do trade with confidence and hold it for long targets.

    Not allowed!

Page 231 of 241 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •