An advice for new comers - Page 191
Page 191 of 241 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2410

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    From what I did learned in the past, I noticed that the new traders always comes to forex trading with the wrong idea of trading, they want to make fast amount of money from the market, hence the reason why a lot of them loss a lot of money. It ain't the way the business works, therefore my best advice I will give to the new traders is that they should take forex trading like a business that the more you get experienced the more you can trade better.
    mistakes will always come to traders not just for newcomers but also old traders. what makes us become a better trader is when we can figure things out easily with our solution and able to get over our bad habits and emotions in trading under control. any other advice also good as long as the main intention is to improve trader's skills to analyze and understand market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Newcomers must work on the project to see they can work up to trade good often. Many newbies would think that trading is easy and would jump into forex wanting to make huge money in no time. This does not help them because that mind is enough to call for failure. I will advice newbies to learn at the right way of trading and make sure they build a good skills that will help them discover a good trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    mistakes will always come to traders not just for newcomers but also old traders. what makes us become a better trader is when we can figure things out easily with our solution and able to get over our bad habits and emotions in trading under control. any other advice also good as long as the main intention is to improve trader's skills to analyze and understand market.
    But when they have got more older and then more experienced in the market, it will really help the mistakes drop and then the traders will be able to have a better trading method. But yes, at the beginning the trader should expect making a whole lot of mistakes and then at the end of the day, they should really be able to learn from the mistakes. New traders in forex needs to approach forex with way more patient and never get in a hurry to earn.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You have said it all , there is no any holy grail anywhere in forex trading industry . The most important thing is to acquire the knowledge , skills and experience through serious learning and practice . I do tell people I am privileged to talk with that how much you know of a thing determines how far you go , those who are wasting times on searching for technical indicators and strategy should devote much times to knowledge and skills acquisition .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Newbies wanting to establish in this trade must know that success in forex comes with hard work. They should not come into this market looking for the chance to make easy money because this is what easily leads them to loss. New traders have to accept the demo account as a great way to learn and they can surely see they can make the best profitable trade that will surely give them what it takes to make good profits often.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Newcomers must work on the project to see they can work up to trade good often. Many newbies would think that trading is easy and would jump into forex wanting to make huge money in no time. This does not help them because that mind is enough to call for failure. I will advice newbies to learn at the right way of trading and make sure they build a good skills that will help them discover a good trade.
    It is true that the new traders would have that mindset of fast money making, and it is mostly being caused by the advertisers of the market trading, they are the ones that are heightening the expectations of traders, and that is not good enough. The success of every trader is all about their training, and they have to maintain neutrality when they are doing anything in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The best thing I can say and give to the beginners is that they need to take the learning seriously . Forex trading is not a simple business that any one can get done simply. But forex trading is a business that a a newbie in the market. You need to take it seriously, Newbies shouldn't trade without having to pass through the demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    First of all I want to say to new trader that, if they cannot bear the loss then forex is not good option for them. But if you are risk taker then welcome in this market this is the only business which we can do, on our own wishes. First of all learn the basics and advanced knowledge of Forex trading from any good teacher. After learning come on the demo practice and do practice as you are doing live trading. Create a trading plan and control emotions to follow all the rules which you made before making management plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    From all these advices so far I think by now serious beginners will understand why they must learn about this trade in the right way and look forward to build that system that will as well give them the chance to manage and maintain profits. Here in forex good learning is compulsory and beginners must ensure they make plans on their trade and seek in the best chance to manage profits. Forex is good for us to learn and we should take our time to manage risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The best thing I can say and give to the beginners is that they need to take the learning seriously . Forex trading is not a simple business that any one can get done simply. But forex trading is a business that a a newbie in the market. You need to take it seriously, Newbies shouldn't trade without having to pass through the demo account.
    This is a very good advice, the learning of every trader is the only way that will build up the trader's career. If the trader could also train well with what they have learned they will have experience impacted in them, and this is a very good opportunities for any trader. Yet, the traders that have learned have to build the necessary ways to use what they have learned correctly, it is lack of this application that affects most traders.

Not allowed!

Page 191 of 241 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast