An advice for new comers - Page 141
Page 141 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2410

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    That is true that indicators are no guarantee that a newbie would be successful,but it is necessary for a new trader to try as much as possible to master how some of these indicators do work so as to know which one to choose and use that to his or her own advantage.I personally have a particular indicator and guess what i can't place any trade until it has given me the go ahead.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Yes , thanks so much, price action is good for trader to succeed in trading, but this should not be a discouragement to hose that know the use of indicators to trade, if they have being using that and work, My own belief is that it is whatever that works well to one advantage that is the best for such, the only advice is that we need not to put too much of indicators on the chart to avoid confusion .Indicators are also made as one of the tools for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Well, the new traders has to start from the demo account so that they can benefit from the best practical knowledge and skills they will be needing to make money. New comer in forex trading needs to know that they can make money, however it is not something that comes so easily, so they need to be such a patient trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The best Advice I can give to the new traders is that they should not think of making fast money. Therefore if they can like the knowledge as they like the money which is involved in forex trading, it will help them make money. New traders has to learn and know the way the business works. They need to avoid trading with with the whole intentions of making huge amount of money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    That is true that indicators are no guarantee that a newbie would be successful,but it is necessary for a new trader to try as much as possible to master how some of these indicators do work so as to know which one to choose and use that to his or her own advantage.I personally have a particular indicator and guess what i can't place any trade until it has given me the go ahead.
    it's best to learn about indicator's details first before we want to use it directly to avoid misleading information and setups about the indicator. that's the function of demo account, to test something new we want to use later after we understand them. even the indicators has good setups and simple explanation, it doesn't mean we don't need to make couple practice with them. failure to use indicators doesn't mean we don't need to use any of them. just spend our time do things properly in learning and i believe we'll understand later.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    The best advice I will give to new trader is that they don't think they can make fast amount of money. Actually they can make money and earn real good from the market. But it is not something that will happen so fast. It is quite important to know that in all business, the amount of patient a trader is matters so much. Therefore new traders has to keep on learning to be patient and learn.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    New comers should have it in mind that trading is not a simple business, you can only become a better trader when you understand the market. Therefore, my main advice for them is that instead of focusing on money they would want to make from forex trading, they should aim more at learning and one most important thing is that they should keep trading journal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    i think forex is a good and great business for us i think what the trader have to do before beginning his real trading, or after already begin to change his losses into profits, but not all traders follow these instructions, i advise putting them on the desktop or as sticky notes in front of us, i think that discipline is the easiest and the first way of success in anything

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    New comers are in the business to make money, it is one of the reason why we all are also in the market as well. But if we want to attain success you thus should learn, mostly, it is quite benefiting to learn from more experienced traders who has the success because that will quite make you learn from the experience they have gotten and you would know how to handle your own strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    This is correct for newbie in the forex. When we cannot find the best indicator for trading, we cannot make good money in forex business. Indicator is a important part of trading system. If we cannot use the indicator, then we cannot make money in forex business. So we can practice the demo account to find best indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 141 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast