An advice for new comers - Page 12
Page 12 of 241 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: An advice for new comers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

An advice for new comers

When I was new trader, just came in forex market. I thought that, indicator can bring profit for me. I search many kind of indicators and use them but no indicator gave me profit. I just waste my two years for find a better indicator but finally I realize that indicator is nothing. Then I start learn price action from many websites and trade in a naked chart. I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I have been there and I know what forex trading is all about. Newbie traders should learn the business. There is no need being in a rush to make money from the business. Just learn and follow your trash g strategy. That way alone you can earn from it.
    newbies need to take this business seriously and not as the others, and it means, it will give them good awareness to do the right thing and for what steps that should taken later, so, they will understand that there is no shortcut or instant way that will give them a success in a minutes

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    I advice all new comer trader, don't waste your time for finding colorful indicators. Learn price action from first.
    yes the indy helps on referring option but those work as trader entering with the different customs on basics with the personal preference on referring distinct with the manage on working as best with the decision on running of selection with the choice of implementation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Advice to new traders is to understand and be sure that we are doing the right thing in trading forex for a better market that we see that we work with and rule the right direction sthat we all must see the wornderful profits of trading forx we have to rule the right market trading tools that bring in the best in forex. the best market is good inform

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Making money in forex trading is not an easy one, it would take much time and also much practice before we can become that success, and generally, one of the most common reason why traders do fail and loss in the business is because they always aim on making huge amount of money in a very short period of time, thus newbies should take note of things that has made the other traders loss their money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Advice to new traders is to understand and be sure that we are doing the right thing in trading forex for a better market that we see that we work with and rule the right direction sthat we all must see the wornderful profits of trading forx we have to rule the right market trading tools that bring in the best in forex. the best market is good inform
    Yeah doing the right thing is indeed necessary for any newbie that is looking to succeed in this business. The right thing remains that they must learn and put in enough time to develop themselves in a great way so they can have a good means of income with this trade. Newbies should not loose hope but make their mind up to learn so they can succeed good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    The new comet often comes to the business with the hope of Making huge amount of money from forex trading but that is not how it normally goes. When a trader is new to the business he has to be serious and to learn tha forex trading is that way a risk business and needs to be learned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    new comers have a lot to learn because the right tools that we see are well placed to work and rule the right directions that we are able to see we are all said to work as hard and be sure that we have different levels of trading that soueces are seeing in trading forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    There are many of the newbie traders coming into forex trading, but then most of them are not making it, thus they must have known of the ways of trading and the right thing which they should do before trading, but then they won't be able to do it as they have the wrong mindset, thus they all want to start earning as soon as possible and that is in patient which I would advice traders should refrain from.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I find that the best way to think of the trading is to be able to read the news in a good way so all of the given news can be so goiod in the way of the results and so we have to guide all of them a lot of the trading ideas and tools to be used in a correct way for good outcomes

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I find that the best way to think of the trading is to be able to read the news in a good way so all of the given news can be so goiod in the way of the results and so we have to guide all of them a lot of the trading ideas and tools to be used in a correct way for good outcomes
    [lang=id]it is good if the traders can read the news and take the conclusion with it, so they will know the right moment to enter the market and how to take the advantages from it, traders need to have the ability with it for them who trade with news or calender economic, but today is now simple to get the news and even calender economic and we can get them with free too[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 241 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast