Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1130

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Most of the novice forex traders over look the importance of first investing a great deal of time into learning how to trade which is never over emphasized but when we are willing to truly start learning then it is very important to know that two things are very paramount and they are time and hard work, and anyone who have been able to work on these two things will ever be very successful from the time that they have come to develop their trading skills. Take your time and never be in a hurry to start making money over night because with the right trading skills money would flow to you.
    New traders can learn all theoretical background of forex trading in a couple of months. But they will not start to trade well and they can become analytics only. Trader needs practice and a lot of practice in order to trade well. Forex business is the place where good practice and skills are more important than theoretical background.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It you effort you put through learning that will help you become an hero, learning without any seriousness will make you remain in the same levels of a newbie for a very long time, but if you put in some effort in you learning that will help you to become a better trader in the near future and you can trade and earn more than what you lose to the market weekly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Well sir this is the good thread of the trading , when we start the trading we easily earn huge money when we invest in it . we start every trading system from zero and when we are expert in the trading and well knowledge about the trading , we easily earn a lots of money . After long time we become a hero of the forex trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Being able to start from nothing have a lot to do with your level of skill, knowledge and experiences which have been gained over time through learning and mastering the field of forex trading using demo trading accounts most times, and whenever there is increase of learning then there shall be some kind of increase of understanding of the forex market which is the key to making consistent money off the forex market. I think as the novice forex traders are going into the field of forex trading business they should focus more on ways through which to learn and master the market because that is the key to making it here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Being able to start from nothing have a lot to do with your level of skill, knowledge and experiences which have been gained over time through learning and mastering the field of forex trading using demo trading accounts most times, and whenever there is increase of learning then there shall be some kind of increase of understanding of the forex market which is the key to making consistent money off the forex market. I think as the novice forex traders are going into the field of forex trading business they should focus more on ways through which to learn and master the market because that is the key to making it here.
    It is clear that we can get to make it in the market without even investing our own money, this forum has proven that to us many times. I know that some traders would have built their trading career due to this, and that is a great idea. Only that the traders which are doing fine with the forum like this are few, yet it has helped some traders like me for life. I can take it up from here without panic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are Forex Traders that can easily move from zero to hero because they understand the true meaning of patience and good money management but traders that want to be making fast money will not have this mindset and even experience success at the end of the day, before anyone can move from losses to profit, there will the a meaningful amount of hard work and dedication.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Nothing is impossible here so we should do everything that will surely give us a better chance to manage risk and see we make something better with this trade. The ability of managing risk will help us capitalize on the opportunity to which we can earn in forex, so we can possibly develop from nothing to something hence we take learning very serious. The opportunity to make it here is high so we should understand how to trade better and build a perfect means to achieve our trading goals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Nothing is impossible here so we should do everything that will surely give us a better chance to manage risk and see we make something better with this trade. The ability of managing risk will help us capitalize on the opportunity to which we can earn in forex, so we can possibly develop from nothing to something hence we take learning very serious. The opportunity to make it here is high so we should understand how to trade better and build a perfect means to achieve our trading goals.
    Yes, nothing is impossible in forex market. But traders need to have good experience and skills if they want to achieve their goals. Patience is needed too. Traders can earn big money but so fast as some new traders imagine. It is better to go slowly and earn litle by little than try to double an account per day and lose everything one time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There are so many trader that have get success from this market with passion and with the learning enough , but the concept is not applied to all the trader if we have knowledge first and we have good understanding about the market so in this way we should develop own successful plan and we gain positive trade results from market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    How everybody of you relax after these hard days of work?

Just curious.

Not allowed!

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113