Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1129

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The dream we all have here regarding about becoming a successful trader is good and indeed there is nothing that is impossible hence we are dedicated to learn and build up a system that would help see we realize our goals. We can be a forex hero if we must have learnt this business and have created a strategy that would help give us consistent income from forex. Achieving this goals is possible and its what can help us to eventually trade better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Penuelophir, when we work from beginning we can earn profit just if we learn, if we do not have beginning process we can not earn, so from startup if we learn trade if we work on learning we can earn, if we do not learn if we do not work on proper trading we can easily lose, so trade on base of experience if we do not have experience we can lose simply, so give it attention and learn before earning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    I think when we are coming into the field of forex trading business newly we should forget about the money to be made and focus our minds on the ways through which we can master how to trade he forex market because without learning everything about the forex market we can never be in a better position to start earning anything money from the trading market. What have made so many that fail is not that the forex market does not work or hard to get by but because they have refused to invest enough time to learn what it means to become a forex trader which is learning the forex market so well over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    It is very good and wise decision by trader about the use of ideal way of trade , like if we get proper knowledge in advance about trading so these will help trader to be successful , we must have to learn well about market first and then we select our way to trade safely and will get success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    It is very good and wise decision by trader about the use of ideal way of trade , like if we get proper knowledge in advance about trading so these will help trader to be successful , we must have to learn well about market first and then we select our way to trade safely and will get success .
    we must have to learn but its not easy, its lengthy process but its simple, first get a strategy and use it on demo account, when we use it on demo account we learn good things we know we can do better with it, from small capital we can earn big but it will take time,it will be best for us, from small capital when we try to earn big we mostly uses big lot but that is not good,in fact we should use big time and proper management to increase balance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Traders will get to know how to make their money when they are trading ideally. To trade ideally, you will need to train, it is that training that will let you know what next to do, so that you can do it well. To trade the market is the first agenda of the serious traders, and when the trader knows how to trade the market already, the trader will get to be more profitable and get success along the line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Traders will get to know how to make their money when they are trading ideally. To trade ideally, you will need to train, it is that training that will let you know what next to do, so that you can do it well. To trade the market is the first agenda of the serious traders, and when the trader knows how to trade the market already, the trader will get to be more profitable and get success along the line.
    It is not a wise idea not to gain experience and be risking the market. We need to gain experience before we are risking the market. The experience could point to what the trader will be doing at any time, and i know that the traders that will gain experience must do the hard work of training. It is by training rightly that we can get to make the success we ever needed in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not a wise idea not to gain experience and be risking the market. We need to gain experience before we are risking the market. The experience could point to what the trader will be doing at any time, and i know that the traders that will gain experience must do the hard work of training. It is by training rightly that we can get to make the success we ever needed in the market.
    Trading without experience will not give good results and there will be many mistakes done. Trader should get experience somewhere in any case and he will start to trade better. The best way is to start with demo account and then with cent account and little deposit. Only later trader can use larger deposit and try to earn more money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I think that all what is necessary is for forex traders to gain experience. If you have experience on how to trade, protect your forex account and have the good psychology of trading too, you will then trade well, you will not have problem in forex field no matter what. It is better that you trade in the best interest of your work, this is what i know that will give you the wanted success in your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not a wise idea not to gain experience and be risking the market.
    IN fact the key thing that increases the level of our risks in the field of forex trading business is the lack of good trading skills knowledge and experience which should be the first priority of anyone coming into the field of forex trading market for the first time, because this these above mentioned qualities are what would determine whether we are going to make it here or not. Whenever we take time to truly learn and understand the forex trading business then we are going to become better forex traders over time.

Not allowed!

Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast