Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1130

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the good thread of the trading , i like to use the best way of the earning. when we start the trading we firstly seem a local trader mean we start from the zero we cannot like to use the risky management in the starting , we become expert in the trading when we have well knowledge about the trading and have well performance .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's very essential we have our ways to improve in this business and by learning we would have the opportunity to develop in this trade and build a capable system that will increase our means to earn profits. We can become a hero in forex and what we should plan to do here would be we build a strong system that will sure increase our means of profits. Here it's not so easy and it will be good we understand the very great chance to manage risk and build a system that can help our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Traders with litle deposits like 100 dollars usually lose money because they want to earn big money and they start to trade with 0,1 lot. But good traders who have large deposit and use the same size lot 0,1 so they earn money and do not lose the deposit. It is because of good money management. So it is not easy to earn 20'000 with 200 intitial deposit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    In this market a trader will easily understand about this market if we have learning on demo account and we are completely understand our ideas of trade so we must have to make our plan very well through learning enough and through practice it will give trader opportunity to work properly and we easily get success in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Traders with litle deposits like 100 dollars usually lose money because they want to earn big money and they start to trade with 0,1 lot. But good traders who have large deposit and use the same size lot 0,1 so they earn money and do not lose the deposit. It is because of good money management. So it is not easy to earn 20'000 with 200 intitial deposit.
    I see nothing bad in depositing little money to your trading account, this is what many traders are doing and when the trader is good, it could still yield good money. I have seen the traders that are trading with big money but lost that money in the same day, so it is about the expertise at which we are trading the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Consistently, improving on our skills through constant learning is the only means of making sure that we are going to grown from nothing to something, and we should never expects changes in the trading results that we are able to achieve over night but we should be willing to invest adequate time into learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts as to begin to master the field of forex trading market and become profitable over time. Learning helps us to start earning money without much stress and it does not matter what you think we all will mount to nothing whenever there is nothing to show for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I see nothing bad in depositing little money to your trading account, this is what many traders are doing and when the trader is good, it could still yield good money. I have seen the traders that are trading with big money but lost that money in the same day, so it is about the expertise at which we are trading the market.
    We have to deposit following money management, we should not deposit all our money for Forex trading and so even if the deposit is small we should use it wisely. Many people think that doubling their money in a day is heroism but actually the real hero is the one who is able to grow his capital on a consistent basis over a longer term. Most of the mistakes in trading are repeated due to some psychological problems or a weak mindset and this things are actually hard to correct.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    For you as a newbie to trade forex in the right way, all you need to do is to invest some good time to learn how to trade, the demo account is the perfect place where we can learn how to trade without taking any risk, we should be serious with the learning process so that we can get to learn and develop our own strategy in no time, learning is the only way for us to become successful traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Most of the novice forex traders over look the importance of first investing a great deal of time into learning how to trade which is never over emphasized but when we are willing to truly start learning then it is very important to know that two things are very paramount and they are time and hard work, and anyone who have been able to work on these two things will ever be very successful from the time that they have come to develop their trading skills. Take your time and never be in a hurry to start making money over night because with the right trading skills money would flow to you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    For you as a newbie to trade forex in the right way, all you need to do is to invest some good time to learn how to trade, the demo account is the perfect place where we can learn how to trade without taking any risk, we should be serious with the learning process so that we can get to learn and develop our own strategy in no time, learning is the only way for us to become successful traders.
    It is a good advice you have gone to the new traders, they need to learn. The learning is the beginning and the end of the market trading, it is the traders that can learn that will be celebrated in the end. We can get to form the best trading system with our learning, this will go extra miles to help us to be successful at all time.

Not allowed!

Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113 LastLast