Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The traders that will not be trading with the good analysis will not find it easy to trade the market. Trading the market is not that simple, the trading will always be in work with the experience of the trader, this is what will help the trader to trade rightly at all time. We can trade with the best system which will likewise help us to overcome every challenges when we are trading, that is what i know that will surmount all challenges in trading.
    To trade forex field is not about finding it easy, it is about the survival plans of the forex trader. There are many forex traders who have experience and are trading with quality analysis, but they still did not make good income in their forex works. I think that the traders who will make it in simple manner needs more of plans in whom the trader will use to outsmart the forex field in all their dealings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    To trade forex field is not about finding it easy, it is about the survival plans of the forex trader. There are many forex traders who have experience and are trading with quality analysis, but they still did not make good income in their forex works. I think that the traders who will make it in simple manner needs more of plans in whom the trader will use to outsmart the forex field in all their dealings.
    First of all, what you find to be so much difficult will be hard for you to excel in that field, so before we can make money from forex trading market. We need to find it being simple and easier for us, when that has been done, then we can really get to become profitable. Being a profitable trader isn't going to be simple, you will learn practice and get to be seriously disciplined.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well is this is really best thread of the trading but it best point of the trading . when we start trading firstly we start from the zero when we invest money we start from the zero and we earn money from the trading but i think we earn a lot of money by using the best strategy and we become the hero and earn a lot of money from the trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There is an assumption here by the thread starter, he was able to turn his $3000 to $40,000 within the contest that he participated in, unfortunately there is a great difference between what we do in the contest using a demo account and what we can accomplish with the live account, it will not be possible to use same tactics to turn your $195-$19,500, you will get margin call within a day if you try that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    First of all, what you find to be so much difficult will be hard for you to excel in that field, so before we can make money from forex trading market. We need to find it being simple and easier for us, when that has been done, then we can really get to become profitable. Being a profitable trader isn't going to be simple, you will learn practice and get to be seriously disciplined.
    Much learning is what i know that could make the market to be simple for traders. All the traders that are experienced about the market will not get to lose, they will get to be gaining at all time, and they will have the view that the market is nothing hard to them, this is because they know it fully well. Those are the traders that are trading any market conditions, and yet they will prevail with all of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    If forex trading business was an easy means of making money then most of us would have made so much money off the field of forex trading, but I believe that making things become easy for us is very possible when we have earned enough trading skills, knowledge and experience through learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts. There is chances of us starting from nothing here whenever we are able to gain adequate trading skills over time and be able to participate in the posting which we would use as a starting up trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    If forex trading business was an easy means of making money then most of us would have made so much money off the field of forex trading, but I believe that making things become easy for us is very possible when we have earned enough trading skills, knowledge and experience through learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts. There is chances of us starting from nothing here whenever we are able to gain adequate trading skills over time and be able to participate in the posting which we would use as a starting up trading account.
    Forex business is neither easy nor hard business. It is easy to make some percents during the month with low size lots and low risk. But when it comes to doubling or tripling an account in short time period so forex business is very hard because trader can lose big money or win them. Hard or easy forex business depends only on money and risk management used.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The right chance to become a hero in this market is possible and everything we do about this business, we must understand that if we are sincerely ready to manage risk we can have the possibilities to make great earning in the right time. What every trader must do in this market is to work hard and what we must sure work on is to see we build something that will help us in ensuring that profits is been made. We can become successful and we can have the possibilities of becoming a hero right here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Risk management is main important point we all have to do our work because a trader who fail to manage his risk ultimately face big losses we actually use stoploss and a good risk management to minimize our losses without of it our losses will always increase and we never take good advantage from them for trading safely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    Risk management is main important point we all have to do our work because a trader who fail to manage his risk ultimately face big losses we actually use stoploss and a good risk management to minimize our losses without of it our losses will always increase and we never take good advantage from them for trading safely .
    It is a good idea for traders to apply the risk and money management on their trading, this is what i know that will make the work of that trader to be traded more politely. The traders that will ever want to achieve success will not achieve it easily, it takes time and the purpose of that has to work with the preparation of the trader. It needs the good trading system and right application for that to be possible.

Not allowed!

Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast