Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    If we want to become a hero from zero then there will be a lot of things we need to invest in here such as our time and dedication to learn more and more about the market. Many traders improve as they learn more but there are also many traders that will not improve at all despite learning a lot regarding the market.
    We have to become hero from zero that is become good traders from beginners and at first our job is to learn using the demo trading. In real trading all experience is useful, Whatever the outcome, it will give us a new experience and makes us more adept to the forex. In case of any uncertain loss if occurs there should be some backup amount left that we can trade in future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We start trade as newbie no one was born with the skills and experience of trading forex, if we want to be good trader's it's important for us to spend quality time to learn how to trade, a proper preparation in the early stage is what can make us a better forex traders, success cannot be achieve if we don't learn to trade forex very well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    We have to become hero from zero that is become good traders from beginners and at first our job is to learn using the demo trading. In real trading all experience is useful, Whatever the outcome, it will give us a new experience and makes us more adept to the forex. In case of any uncertain loss if occurs there should be some backup amount left that we can trade in future.
    It is easy to say that we need to become hero from zero, but the traders which will get this done are not so many. I have tried to make millions of dollars from the market since like 6 years ago when i started trading the market, but i am only able to get comfortable earnings in the market. This indicates that it is not easy to be an outstanding success in the market, and this dreams should be careful about, so that it will not cause emotional trading for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that it is a very good title for the thread .and I see that why not . it is possible to change any body in the trading from being zero in the trading to become professional . this can be happen when we are to feel of the trading strategies . as much the trading tools and how much we are ready to feel of the trading as well .
    i agree with you bro.when a person starts trading he mostly does not have much capital but once he takes this as a profession and starts working on it he becomes hero from zero in few months.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Starting from zero to something is possible because I am a witness, and it happened in this forum because when I came here I had nothing both the knowledge, experience, good trading skill, discipline and the trading capital but today I am doing well even though I am not where I dream of being. This is because I have taken my time to learn from other forex traders, build up my trading system and posted here and made some bonus to start trading my real account.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Penuelophir; 03-24-2019 at 02:39 PM. Reason: added more words

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Starting from zero to something is possible because I am a witness, and it happened in this forum because when I came here I had nothing both the knowledge, experience, good trading skill, discipline and the trading capital but today I am doing well even though I am not where I dream of being.
    Every trader was zero when he was new in forex business and knew nothing. Experience and market knowledge comes in some time but not so quickly as newbies want. The time should pass. Newbie should learn a lot of things and maybe he will become a hero. All newbies can become good traders but they should do a lot of work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Every trader was zero when he was new in forex business and knew nothing. Experience and market knowledge comes in some time but not so quickly as newbies want. The time should pass. Newbie should learn a lot of things and maybe he will become a hero. All newbies can become good traders but they should do a lot of work .
    The truth remains that there are people who started the forex trading business without having to go through posting here to make the trading capital because they have enough money to start trading the field of the market but if you want to know what it means to start from zero then ask me, because I had no money but the bonus money which I made from posting

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Every traders goals is to grow in this trade and its possible for us to work on the possible means to build a strong trade that will be helpful in this market. From zero to hero is possible and what we can work on is to build a standard system that will work for us and give us the ability to plan well on this trade. Good growth is possible and what we should decide on is to build a system that can give us the ability to improve and grow on the best part. This business can be profitable and with time we can handle the right trade that can give us winning chances.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    This is a good plan provided you adhere to it with the risk reward ratio.Its always good when a trader reduces and manage his risk because not a good strategy or big capital that makes a trader successful but risk management.Going from this pace to the targeted amount requires good discipline and that's was why you achieved it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We should learn and understand this business very well in the beginning before trading, no one was born with the experience or knowledge of trading forex, so if we want to be successful, what we need is to spend our time to learn and understand this business well enough from the demo account before we trade in the live account and things will be very simple for us.

Not allowed!

Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast