Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    This is really good thread creator that you have won a price in week with CFD contest but I want to tell you that take care of that bonus and do trade with proper risk management, as you are saying that you will convert this amount into in a bigger amount but if you are new in forex market then I want to tell you that its not very easy to do that. Follow proper planning and accept losses in trading. Trade with consistent and low target.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by dongnai View Post
    i am busted as you already knew it.trade with no discipline is disaster.
    Oh, I am sorry for your loss. Just like I advised you in my previous post, you have attached emotion to the way you were trading the price you won, and this caused the failure you had. Traders should have a trading system and they should be disciplined with that system and never deviate from it no matter the circumstance or the feelings they have for their trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Oh, I am sorry for your loss. Just like I advised you in my previous post, you have attached emotion to the way you were trading the price you won, and this caused the failure you had. Traders should have a trading system and they should be disciplined with that system and never deviate from it no matter the circumstance or the feelings they have for their trading account.
    yes, when the traders do trading with emotion, everything will not give good results and even just lead us to face some loses and even bankruptcy, many of us ever got this experiences and suffered with it, now, it was our past, and it became our education that we do not repeat the same mistakes in the future

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien
    That is awesome news hope you will reach the goal soon. Please keep advising so we can follow you to success, I have seen many trades who were able to turn $100 into $1000 in a month using real accounts, the problem starts when greed knocks and the let it in. Then all the month work just dissaper. Good luck friend and play it safe. Ooh, are you new trader or have you done this before ?

- - - Updated - - -

I got the prize Thank you RoboForex

Attachment 12948

Make 2 trades to test the water...

Is this the last from you since you got that price ? I think you should now take that prize and turn it into one valuable account. I will keep watching how everything unfolds but hoping for the best. If you did that on the competition you can also do it for yourself as this time you will be having much time to think about strategies rather than being in the pressure because of the competition. Don't forget to give details about the strategies

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Thats good and its very rewarding to for the right thing in forex and so when we are trading we have to implicating the greatest work and be the better working for, when you are paid you are suppose to run the right working information and being the right person we can understand the different values, when we are tradign and making profits then the right time always comes

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Thats good and its very rewarding to for the right thing in forex and so when we are trading we have to implicating the greatest work and be the better working for, when you are paid you are suppose to run the right working information and being the right person we can understand the different values, when we are tradign and making profits then the right time always comes
    this is the global thing for traders that will passed later after they know how to trade properly, but before this thing, they will need to learn and practice more and more to get the correct understanding about their choice, this is a process for everyone, the right thing will come to them with good decision after they understand them with well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    this is the global thing for traders that will passed later after they know how to trade properly, but before this thing, they will need to learn and practice more and more to get the correct understanding about their choice, this is a process for everyone, the right thing will come to them with good decision after they understand them with well
    Yeah anybody can become zero to hero with this process of learning, to become a mature trader its essential to do trade properly with the use of proper discipline and rules. Practicing more and more would grow our trading ability and this will give us fully enjoyment later in our trading for us. Mistakes are the part of our trading but we don't have to make them tendency in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah anybody can become zero to hero with this process of learning, to become a mature trader its essential to do trade properly with the use of proper discipline and rules. Practicing more and more would grow our trading ability and this will give us fully enjoyment later in our trading for us. Mistakes are the part of our trading but we don't have to make them tendency in trading.
    You are right, any amount of success is possible in forex trading, all that matters is how traders can make the right changes to their deficiencies in the forex market. But in the real sense, it is hard to be hero from zero. This would take a very serious and disciplined heart to be made, and traders would have gotten the right trading systems to trade with.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Yes this is our mistake that we don't try to understand that things well and that's why in real trading account we create many problem for ourselves. Its important judge ourself in demo trading account first, but when we don't pay any attention on that then our real trading can't give us much because we are not properly ready for that. Right mindset of trading is very important, this is not only about the money this is about consistency too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are right, any amount of success is possible in forex trading, all that matters is how traders can make the right changes to their deficiencies in the forex market. But in the real sense, it is hard to be hero from zero. This would take a very serious and disciplined heart to be made, and traders would have gotten the right trading systems to trade with.
    i guess better to think that we come to this business for learning first, not as zero to hero, this is the first burden that had been planted in mind, and why many traders got the problems to implement their knowledge at real account after demo account, better for us to get the clear mind, think about this business and take it with full responsibility from the beginning

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast