Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I can not put attention to both option and forex so i decided busted option to have more concentration on forex.
    I traded 3.11 lot, made $7.91. But i really dont like today.
    Tomorrow i will trade better.

no1lTxo.gif

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by dongnai View Post
    I can not put attention to both option and forex so i decided busted option to have more concentration on forex.
    I traded 3.11 lot, made $7.91. But i really dont like today.
    Tomorrow i will trade better.
    Sir, I am really interested in your success, you have gotten the money, so you should not jeopardize this chance. But, with what you have posted about, I could realize that you are not using the potential that you use in getting the contest money to trade. Imagine you using 3.11 lots to achieve $7.91, this proves to me that you are trading under fear and tension, and if you continue this way, you would lose your money. My advice for you is to trade fearlessly and make sure that you utilize your real trading expertise. Good luck!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Reading the thread, I think it is a nice plan but then I am so sure that this wont last, I have been there and I know what I am saying, those who has such plans has blown their accounts. Trading with higher lots as this simply means that the trader have no money management or even risk management, technically he is that kind who places a trade and goes on his or her kneels praying. No offense but then I think it is good to have consistent success than one success and then whole loads of failures.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 94
    I was surprised to see that you are going after the bonus itself. If i win (hopefully very soon) then i will only focus on profits, this will not only keep my bonus prize safe but it will also give me profits as well as keep increasing number of lots closed. If you go after bonus and try to complete lots quickly then very soon you will lose your bonus.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I was surprised to see that you are going after the bonus itself. If i win (hopefully very soon) then i will only focus on profits, this will not only keep my bonus prize safe but it will also give me profits as well as keep increasing number of lots closed. If you go after bonus and try to complete lots quickly then very soon you will lose your bonus.
    [lang=id]take it with full responsibility because bonus is very important for us as the chances to grow up, and then keep the profit to grow with do not let the emotion take a role in it, well, if we can take this with good commitment, i believe that we can grow from zero to be an experts,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i am busted as you already knew it.trade with no discipline is disaster.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    this is a good topic for the trader who mean business, and keeping an active journal like this makes traders to be proud of themselves and make money through they believe best for them. i hope to win the contest someday, and make the world know how good i can build myself with a good journal too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    this is a good topic for the trader who mean business, and keeping an active journal like this makes traders to be proud of themselves and make money through they believe best for them. i hope to win the contest someday, and make the world know how good i can build myself with a good journal too.
    [lang=id]i hope so, you can reach your goals and become a good trader, and now, just need to think how to do the right thing on this business, how to achieve it with well ? this is hard work and you may write down everything in journal as the pages to evaluate them later , so you will know for what should be fixed and done later[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by dongnai View Post
    i am busted as you already knew it.trade with no discipline is disaster.
    and i was enjoying this topic when i saw it, it looked determined by you on the zeal you are using in posting with excitement. i am sad to read that you have been busted finally. it is good to reduce the risk at which traders trade. it will cause them to lose all their money if they do not take care.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    do you join robooption on the roboforex broker? I have red your thread and there is explanation that you only done trading binary option. It is very difficult to make 195 usd to be 19500. It is damn real difficult. Binary option is just like the gambling that choose between two probabilities

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast