Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    That is just it, the traders that wants success in this market will have to work on the success of their trading account through the skills and talents they can showcase in the market, not through the luck. I know that the traders that persevere will always get better day by day, and they will surely get their best when they trade with positivity and aspiration for success.
    If they want to success then they should have given several efforts for it to begin with but the fact they are not giving any effort for that just shows the reality to me that they are not trying hard enough. If they want to success then they should have done more and invested more in doing more efforts to trade and learn things.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    Your strategy of zero to hero is very good. You win the contest and you have money now. You need trade very carefully to make huge money with that prize. Its easy for us to become forex hero if we have patience and knowledge about forex. Many peoples earn a very big money from forex and live a luxury life now. We also can do same that they can in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by razi View Post
    Your strategy of zero to hero is very good. You win the contest and you have money now. You need trade very carefully to make huge money with that prize. Its easy for us to become forex hero if we have patience and knowledge about forex. Many peoples earn a very big money from forex and live a luxury life now. We also can do same that they can in forex.
    zero to hero is very dangerous actually since you will always took high risk to make that come true or even happen. So in that case, if you keep making mistakes in your own trade then you will suffer quite a lot too. We need to avoid this kind of trading as much as possible if we want to survive in this business though. Luxury life can come naturally after we have make them worked out first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    zero to hero is very dangerous actually since you will always took high risk to make that come true or even happen. So in that case, if you keep making mistakes in your own trade then you will suffer quite a lot too. We need to avoid this kind of trading as much as possible if we want to survive in this business though. Luxury life can come naturally after we have make them worked out first.
    Traders will always need to see a lot of risks in trading business and zero to hero is not something we need to do suddenly without any preparations. Traders tend to keep making the same mistakes all over again and trade even while they do not possess the knowledge. This kind of behavior is what will led us to a bigger loss but we do not realize it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Trader will able to earn the post of hero for sure but first they have to learn from their mistakes then, we can only become a zero here if we have lost something big in our trading and our correction will show us a good improvement later in our trading which can make us hero in forex, There is no trader in forex who can become hero in few days there is no straight line for us. Everyone have to do a lot of hard work, study and practice to become hero.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Trader will able to earn the post of hero for sure but first they have to learn from their mistakes then, we can only become a zero here if we have lost something big in our trading and our correction will show us a good improvement later in our trading which can make us hero in forex, There is no trader in forex who can become hero in few days there is no straight line for us. Everyone have to do a lot of hard work, study and practice to become hero.
    Traders that can learn from mistakes are not many. Most traders learn after they loss but that is only if they understand the real condition in the market. In return, if they do not understand much about the market then they might just loss a big deal of money so we can't let them go unchecked too. We need to possess the knowledge first then try to gain some experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    you do trade in the contest and can be said it's different for real trade, and I've heard this is the success of trade in the contest and win a prize is luck, because usually the trader will take a great risk and will not impact on their psychological, although the demo contest enough it is important to practice and just like demos and can also be used as a test of ability. but it would be difficult to apply in a real account. although it could have been implemented but the condition is that you have a great psychological that is able to control themselves well..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    you do trade in the contest and can be said it's different for real trade, and I've heard this is the success of trade in the contest and win a prize is luck, because usually the trader will take a great risk and will not impact on their psychological, although the demo contest enough it is important to practice and just like demos and can also be used as a test of ability. but it would be difficult to apply in a real account. although it could have been implemented but the condition is that you have a great psychological that is able to control themselves well..
    If we try to trade in the contest then we will just keep trading using high risk and certainly that is why the result will be different from any other trader in return. We need to know why they are different and what we should do so we can earn better despite the conditions too. Just with a great ammount of practice alone will not solve every problem it is.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Traders that can learn from mistakes are not many. Most traders learn after they loss but that is only if they understand the real condition in the market. In return, if they do not understand much about the market then they might just loss a big deal of money so we can't let them go unchecked too. We need to possess the knowledge first then try to gain some experience.
    It is better they are learning from their mistakes now before it is too late for them to do so. It is not a wise thing for any trader to underrate the market it is the market that is so challenging and it will not mean well for the trader. I always trade with the what I learned in the previous efforts that made me to lose in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is better they are learning from their mistakes now before it is too late for them to do so. It is not a wise thing for any trader to underrate the market it is the market that is so challenging and it will not mean well for the trader. I always trade with the what I learned in the previous efforts that made me to lose in this business.
    There are still some traders who have been so long in the business and yet they are yet to learn from the mistakes that they have made, they keep on doing the same mistakes over and over again. It is one thing getting to understand the mistakes been made and then another thing getting to correct it which takes much patient of which so many traders can't afford.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast