Learning its better then earning
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Learning its better then earning

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Learning its better then earning

I think wen you start forex trading you must learn first and then to earn because if you trade without knowledge you will face losses.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, a good learning can help us in forex trading, especially when we learn to live trading directly. Because the study live trading then we learn in an environment that is really real, we use real money, we are also a real loss, so with this reality will require us to learn in the best possible in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yeah sure I also agree with you. In forex business, those are really needed to make profit from forex market. Forex is so large platform in the world where many people are included. They all want to earn money from here. So mind it well. Obviously learn well first then try to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes I agree with you. Forex trading is a business. Every trader should learn before investing in forex trading. There are many factors that must be known so well practiced before a trader earned a good income from forex. Successful traders are those right in learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    learning is necessary in Forex this business need knowledge and experience only knowledge is key to success in this business. with out any knowledge how can you be successful learning is the bias of any business,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think wen you start forex trading you must learn first and then to earn because if you trade without knowledge you will face losses.Do you agree?
    When we start on forex trading focus on learning to build trading strategy is an excellent way for all traders to get a good profit in forex market and I'm sure all the traders will be successful when they learn as seriously and gradually to improve proficiency in their trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Yes i think learning is better then the earning because if we have the good knowledge of the trading then we mange the trading well and make the profit so make the income with the forex trading we need to have the good knowledge of the trading and nee to have the good practice of the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Both are better, except that you will learn first and practice what you learned first before you can be thinking of getting money in the market. The trader`s earning will only come if there is experience for the trader. The experience is a time function things that will help the forex trader to earn more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Ofcurse , i am agree with you,And its realy true that learning is better than earning , having some knowledge and experience we can gain much more knowledge by trying in earning and try to earn. this is the best way for learning and also for earning, without knowledge or learning we can't earn in Online business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If we learn properly then we can earn easy money...first we should take all knowledge about forex..gradually we will able to do trade by learning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast