Greed Management - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Greed Management

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

Greed Management

I believe this is the great matter in the forex. Who lose in the forex i think main reason for this. For this greed every people lose their account. Personally i lose my account many time with huge balance for this greed. If i will trade with small lot then i can long live in this market. For greed i took big lot size and the account went to quickly zero. Maximum time i faced this problem. I can't maintain this problem. I want to suggest another trader and also i want to say please maintain this carefully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Developing a good psychology and achieving emotional free trading is a big accomplishment for any trader. Emotions usually strike hard those people who try for easy money and gambling which paves the path for their financial misfortune. We cannot afford to be undisciplined in this business. It is nothing but a flow of profits and losses and our work is to increase our profits and lower our losses.
    Yes apart from knowledge you should be psychologically developed here.If you are loosing a lot of money, It would be just right to just take a moment to rest and unwind just for a while and if we are ready then the first step is to start learning again from the beginning and consider yourself as a new one in this field, absorb every knowledge.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516